Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

>>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<< Empty
PostSubject: >>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<<   >>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<< EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Alright folks! As many if not all of you are aware we have had plans for a new forum for a good bit of time now, and I'm pleased to announce we will be launching these forums today!

Now, "what about all my old posts on the current forums?!" you might ask, well unfortunately we wont be able to merge all old posts over as the entire reasoning behind the new forums is to cut back on the total mess of the current ones. However! That does not mean you can't bring over any of your old posts/threads on your own.

The "old" forums will still be viewable from an archive link in our new forums and for the next week from this post you will still be able to post in these current forums. However, should the transition to the new forums go smoothly, a week from this post I will be locking the "old" forums from new posts.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

As you may notice, our banner on the new forums reads "War for the Cormanthor" not "Dalelands Beyond", that's right, we will be officially changing names to "Dalelands: War for the Cormanthor". It may take some time for us to get it updated on nwnlist.com and the client extension, but that will follow shortly after.

Lastly, if you are a guild/faction member, that requires access to a certain subforum make sure to contact me so I can give you the correct permissions. And if you're a guild leader that requires a private subforum also give me a poke so I can set one up for you.

Lastly lastly, click here Cool

http://thedalelands.boards.net/
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

>>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<<   >>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<< EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Bumping this as a reminder that this weekend I will be locking the old forums from new posts this weekend. You will still be able to access and view posts, but wont be able to make new ones. (assuming I dont roll a 1 and fudge everything up that is....)
Back to top Go down

>>> ATTENTION: NEW FORUMS!!! <<<
Page 1 of 1