Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To prevent another horse genocide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazern

Lazern

To prevent another horse genocide Empty
PostSubject: To prevent another horse genocide   To prevent another horse genocide EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 am

Mary Bernson had just returned from an impossibly long mining adventure and was settling back into standing around town when he was approached by a new face. This woman was inquiring about any jobs she could do, and after a bit of thought, Mary noticed that the horse trough had completely frozen over. He decided that as a prospective swordhand recruit, he would take the initiative and hire the woman to thaw it out (( we don't need shadowdale littered with horse corpses again)). The woman quickly went to work with torch and hammer, melting and crushing the ice. Going above and beyond, she also thought to keep it from refreezing, hot rocks from the campfire could be tossed in and replaced every so often. Mary suggested to the nearby swordhand that he should see to keeping the trough thawed, perhaps hiring one of the town children to cycle hot rocks for a gold piece. Hopefully the swordhand will make arrangements, else Shadowdale could once again be carpeted with horses!

(( Just a summary of a silly little quest I gave someone today. I can't remember her name ATM, and am too tired to log back in and check, but maybe that player will post, or next time Ill log, I'll write the characters name here. I hope that such a mundane task was fun and the reward ample. I also hope that the trough remains drinkable should any horses ever return to shadowdale))
Back to top Go down

To prevent another horse genocide
Page 1 of 1