Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fraska's appeal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quarrel

Quarrel

Fraska's appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Fraska's appeal.   Fraska's appeal. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 am

((I've no idea in hell who am supposed to pm this thing to soooo.))

*A confused Courier wondered the camp outside Myth drannor trying to find who out to deliver the letter of appeal from fraska to. Once The correct person was found the letters contents would be as follows.*

My name is Fraska as you should know, although my Hero days are long gone I've spent the last few months trying to raise my child the point of this letter is that I humbly. . . Beg for my Ban to be removed or for some kind of hearing to take place about it. What I said was unforgivable but I do not ask for your forgiveness Although I'm sorry, All I wish to be allowed into the refugee camp so me and Patanee can raise our child together safely. We currently have no lodge, The Old oak had a maximum of one week days and Shadowdale asks us to murder our child. We hope you have mercy and reply to this letter the Courier is a friend and knows where to bring it.

Fraska, Heroine of the East.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Fraska's appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fraska's appeal.   Fraska's appeal. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 pm

*a short notice is send back*

Your letter will be delivered to the Coronals Council.
Back to top Go down

Fraska's appeal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: