Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Herritics in Hiding!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

Dear Herritics in Hiding! Empty
PostSubject: Dear Herritics in Hiding!   Dear Herritics in Hiding! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:06 pm

-Wondering the camp Tal would be seen with a grin on her lips as she posts a few posters around the camp, the hand writting was rushed and a little sloppy -

Are dos unsure, confused and need someone to talk too? Do dos wish to know more of Malla Lolth but fear asking will expose dos and earn dos a quick trip to the alter?

Then dos is in luck for usstan is here to enlighten dos and anwser all of dos's questions! Leave dos's name, description and how usstan can find dos to help dos on the right path!

Signed

Yathabbon Daadra Taleshia

(in tiny writting at the bottom)

Cost of enlightenment is five thousand gold, enlightenment is offered to all races and genders, side effects of Enlightenment may include:

-A very long list of deviant, lewd and down right shocking things that may or may not take place, as well as more random things like having tea and cake, being taken out shopping actual enlightenment and being painted head to toe glowing pink!
Back to top Go down
FuzzieBunny

FuzzieBunny

PostSubject: Re: Dear Herritics in Hiding!   Dear Herritics in Hiding! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:35 pm

The following note is composed by a tall blond drowess with red crystals glittering in her hair. She winks at two males staring into the fire in a rather dull fashion then hands the note to one of them. "Jaluk, see that this note is passed through eight other slaves hands. Insure that you kill six of them. I want the last slave to post it."

Yath'abbon Daadra Taleshia,

When I first read your message, I though perhaps it was a trick. But as I walked through the Camp, it came to me. Why would a lowly yath'abban seek to trick anyone with such a foolish ploy? I knew then that I had to seek you out. I had to hear your words praising the Dark Queen. I implore you to meet me in the Dead Pits near the high priestess pet. I truely wish to hear your message of Lolth. Bring as many priestess as you can with you.

She describes the average drow male at the bottom of the note.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Dear Herritics in Hiding!   Dear Herritics in Hiding! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Upon reciving the message she would chuckle before writing a repy.

"Dear lost one seeking the true path it would please Usstan too no end too meet dos! Usstan will be there in four cycles, remember to bring tribute and usstan will show dos what dos ttuely.. needs..."

Rothé deliver this to whoever gave it too dos.. or walk around camp until someone takes it from dos, Usstan is sure the one that arrange the letter will find it!"

(Wednesday 5pm GMT goo for you? Smile )
Back to top Go down
FuzzieBunny

FuzzieBunny

PostSubject: Re: Dear Herritics in Hiding!   Dear Herritics in Hiding! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 pm

She purses her lips and ponders the message for a long while. Then has both messages copied and taken to Free Haven with instructions to have them delivered to any drow males that linger there. After that is done she composes her own message, again going through several slaves and killing over half of them.

Yath'abban,

I would be delighted to meet with you. I will try to make sure I am there when you are. I have a demanding mistress and I of course, must please her first.

Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Dear Herritics in Hiding!   Dear Herritics in Hiding! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm

OOC: Event on hold

Could all the lovely folks from freehaven who are planning on coming to this post what days and times are best for you all and we can sort a date out thats good for everyone. So far i have five possible turn ups from team Malla Lolth including Tal.
Back to top Go down
Alaker Vasare

Alaker Vasare

PostSubject: Re: Dear Herritics in Hiding!   Dear Herritics in Hiding! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 am

A Drow hands two slaves a message saying, "Deliver these messages to the dear 'Jabbress' that wrote these messages, the first of dos Rothe that make it back before the other will not be killed, the one who comes later will be skinned alive."

Message:Usstan worship Malla Lloth but usstan would like to accompiny dos on whatever endevor dos is on, usstan am not stupid or idiotic enough to give out a name, and another message accompying another rothe should make it to dos. That message should give dos a valid inscription of ussta, if dos tries to trick ussta, usstan will decapitate dos's head and impale it on a pike while desentigrateing dos's remains.

OOC:One gotta make the guy two he is insiane Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Herritics in Hiding!   Dear Herritics in Hiding! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Herritics in Hiding!
Page 1 of 1