Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyRed

LuckyRed

Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds Empty
PostSubject: Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds   Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 am

To all able to aid in this the Dark Thorn trading house will be funding any Plague reasurch and will be orgonising a meeting of minds for tonight to try and understand what we are dealing with, and how best to combat this foul plague we shall hold the meeting to the east of shadowdale i will try and arrange some cover and seats and a fire pit to hold off the cold the meeting will be tonight at 9pm (((GMT))) i hope all can make it.
If you need to contact me for funds please bring me findings and a quote monatory needs and i will do my best to help, i will mostliky be in the crafting halls at the alchemy benches performing what reasuch i can.
yours faithfully

Tarik Sedirae
Head of the Dark Thorn trading house
Back to top Go down
Skullz

Skullz

Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds   Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:49 pm

*A water gensai passes looking completly fine despite all the ill surrunding him, only to give a small smile to see with his own eyes the land dwelleres inferiority*
Back to top Go down

Dark THorn Funding plague reasearch and a meeting of the minds
Page 1 of 1