Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the Archdruid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eboros

To the Archdruid Empty
PostSubject: To the Archdruid   To the Archdruid EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 am

*A note written in Sylvan can be found gently tied around one of the largest trees in Shadowdale woods. The writing is steady; clearly the author spend a long time to ensure the message was written with a stable hand throughout*

"To the local archdruid:

This forest is corrupted. Your magic helps combat the rot, but it does not abolish it, and is in flux. I have searched the Cormanthor, seeking to ensure it remained strong and pure, and found rot and corruption instead. Dark, black vines pulse on the trees, and a rot infuses their very core. Some kind of shadow beasts also stalk the forest, attacking the life that rightly belongs there . Something unnatural, blasphemous, toxic lurks in the woods now, and it must be abolished; the taint removed.

The Mistwood and Rimwood seemed fine when I examined them, but I was not at full strength when I did so. A properly warded and prepared party should be dispatched, to make sure all is well with the land.

I will seek you out to share what I know, and learn what you do, for the good of the trees. My own skills are... insufficient to accomplish this alone. Our... differences are irrelevant before this threat; the forest is too important..."
Back to top Go down

To the Archdruid
Page 1 of 1