Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  Empty
PostSubject: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 am

Malik sends a few runner boys from the clergy, that gets tasked with handing notes to all a bit 'richer' pesants and the few nobles of Shadowdale. A few notes are also put up in Free Haven, and a few trusted sends messages to the faithful Banites of cities near and far, Mulmaster included. Simple black parchments, and they all seem to be hand-made in italic and cursive writing, golden, and the green wax mark of Bane can be seen in the corner, aswell as Maliks signature.

"Sons and daughters, faitlful of the Black Hand, tyrant of all.

If you have recieved this message, you are likely one with a fearful heart, and a steafast faith in the Dreadfather. As the temple in Shadowdale draws near completion, I am looking to further the influence of Bane. Salvation for the poor souls who still do not know true fear, and those who walk blind, as the world changes around them.

Our numbers in Shadowdale are few, but our resolve and faith is as ever unyielding. This is a rallying call to the brothers and sisters who study the Black tome, to those who are granted the cantrips and lessest blessings of the Dread Lord. Seek the clergy out, for our hunger to convert and teach are without halt.

The Dread Lord will grasp Faerun in his mighty gauntlet, and peace shall be had. Will you be among his honored clergy when this happens?"

Signed and marked; Black Fang Malik Marduk. Acting Imperceptor of the Church of Bane, Shadowdale Chapter.

((OOC note: if there are more than one or two would interested in rolling some badass clerics, perhaps we could make it a class or such. Could be interesting RP. Feel free to PM me!))
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 am

// Do Warlocks who make their pact with bane and take a few levels of cleric and become Eldritch Disciple count? Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 am

((No, no warlocks, no favored souls, no... nothing, except clerics. Multi-classing is fine however.))
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 am

// Cheers, I knew the view on warlocks but was unsure about eldritch disciples. Smile
Back to top Go down
nlyh

nlyh

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 am

((Could you make something like Druid 27 Cleric 3 and join because it is multiclassing?
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 am

((A druid multiclassing as Cleric? I'm not sure... xD We try to enforce the idea of having at least 10 cleric levels or divine caster PRCs at 30, but it can be discussed, of course. Strange question though. Considering the fact that Banite clerics are lawful, like hirearhcy, law and live in society, I question it though.))
Back to top Go down
nlyh

nlyh

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Deathcrush wrote:
((A druid multiclassing as Cleric? I'm not sure... xD We try to enforce the idea of having at least 10 cleric levels or divine caster PRCs at 30, but it can be discussed, of course. Strange question though. Considering the fact that Banite clerics are lawful, like hirearhcy, law and live in society, I question it though.))

// It's my way of asking "could we have further clarification" Wink
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 pm

nlyh wrote:
Deathcrush wrote:

It's my way of asking "could we have further clarification" Wink

((Oh don't worry... I wouldn't let dimwits join my precious clergy. Interrogations upoin joining.
And no. You can't join. HEHE. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
MinyaNailo

MinyaNailo

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 pm

*Anton Vars has just arrived in town and sees the letter about the clergy. He smiles to himself and walks to the nearest Zhentarim swordhand. Tapping his cane in his hand threateningly he demands to be sent to the leader of the clergy in Shadowdale to be accepted.*

///Anton is still in my database and I would really like to RP with him, so this way would be awesome Smile

Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 pm

((*The idea of making a cleric of Bane, which he has been mulling over for awhile, seems that much more interesting....* Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:20 pm

((So, to all those interested, we're having a meeting tomorrow (Sunday, 26th)
((Late calls will be OK, but if you're interested, try to be there around 22-23 CET.
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 am

As four hooded figures exit a portal near the temple of Bane, one of them seems to be deep in thought. Will the new Slaves live up to the test? Regardless, the call for initiates was successful, and the three new Slaves proceed to their tasks (hopefully) as Black Fang Marduk instructs. A tiefling, not unlike Malik, with a greatsword slung across his back. A cloaked little female with a black mask. A tall gruff man, brother of a traitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.    Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Assembling the faithful divine servants of Bane.
Page 1 of 1