Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]

Go down 
+10
LadyWolfenstein
Assistant DM_MindFlayer
gandruff
nlyh
_Selvetarm_
LoudDave
Kelticraven
Lord Droke
Shadowwolf
arctic_cold
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Ulath'Tallar suits the setting?
Mae'Groth Aa'larth
ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 I_vote1131%ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 I_vote12
 31% [ 9 ]
Zch'izz'na W'tlen
ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 I_vote1117%ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 I_vote12
 17% [ 5 ]
Samile Vench'rest
ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 I_vote1152%ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 I_vote12
 52% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gildren

Gildren

ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 pm

In no way will I ever support a PC Ul'ath'taller or an Ul'ath'taller that belongs to a specific PC house. This is a leave the server issue for me. I have seen it happen, and I have seen the toll it takes on both the server and my friend who accepted the role.

Please trust both me and Lord Droke on this matter - a PC Ul'ath'taller will not be a good thing for the community as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

Kelticraven

ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:28 pm

I do believe that DM_MindFlayer already said that Ul'ath'taller would be an NPC by popular vote. And that any PC that wished to become that rank would loose access to the character and it would become an NPC that the DM's would run.
Back to top Go down
Assistant DM_MindFlayer

Assistant DM_MindFlayer

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

A Pc will not become the Ulath'Tallar, unless the player is ready to give them up as an NPC with complete DM control.
Back to top Go down
EVIL

EVIL

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 pm

I would recommend calling her El'la as in HyperV for much of the other work she did to help me build the UD.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 am

EVIL wrote:
I would recommend calling her El'la as in HyperV for much of the other work she did to help me build the UD.

+1 out of respect
Back to top Go down
Assistant DM_MindFlayer

Assistant DM_MindFlayer

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 am

I'm not opposed to that, the names mentioned were just made up so they don't have any particular place in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Gildren

Gildren

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 am

Using Hyper-V's toon would be fine by me, though I still hope to have her back and more active again (besides I need those scripting brains of hers for building).

Might be good to ask her though, as she still responds and helps out whenever she is able
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

DM_MindFlayer wrote:
Mae'Groth Aa'larth

Disposition: Calculating, Slow to make decisions, Relies Heavily on Yath'Tallar and Lloth's actual messengers, Slow to anger, Impossible to influence, Will rarely accompany drow outside the temple, Reclusive. Favors cunning and intrigue over outright power. Can be disconnected socially at times.

Zch'izz'na W'tlen

Disposition: Cold, Cruel, Quick to anger and Wrath. Extremely arrogant and conniving, Elitist. Devotion to Lloth manifests as hostility frequently. Intolerant of other races or species. Has been known to accompany characters on patrols of significance. Values Power.

Samile Vench'rest

Disposition: Clever, inquisitive and tenacious. Will make decisions based on logic and experience. Places specific tasks upon each of the Yath'Tallars. Micromanager. Calm and even keeled. Will preach the Word of Lloth to anyone in listening range. Disdainful of Males.
Values Knowledge. Unpredictable in regards to patrolling with characters.

I voted for Mae'Groth Aa'larth, due to her dealing with the facts, not rumors. Plus her Favoring cunning and intrigue over outright power is a advantage. I was going to go with Samile Vench'rest...but the fact that she is disdainful of males turned me off. Yes I know that the Drow are a Matriarchal race.. but I still want a chance for the Males on the server. And that one fact..made me feel that would not be the case.
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Kelticraven wrote:
I voted for Mae'Groth Aa'larth, due to her dealing with the facts, not rumors. Plus her Favoring cunning and intrigue over outright power is a advantage. I was going to go with Samile Vench'rest...but the fact that she is disdainful of males turned me off. Yes I know that the Drow are a Matriarchal race.. but I still want a chance for the Males on the server. And that one fact..made me feel that would not be the case.

Pretty much my vote and the way I felt.
Back to top Go down
Assistant DM_MindFlayer

Assistant DM_MindFlayer

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:36 am

Samile Vench'rest

Disposition: Clever, inquisitive and tenacious. Will make decisions based on logic and experience. Places specific tasks upon each of the Yath'Tallars. Micromanager. Calm and even keeled. Will preach the Word of Lloth to anyone in listening range. Disdainful of Males.
Values Knowledge. Unpredictable in regards to patrolling with characters.

Is the new ULath'Tallar.

Messages can be sent to her through any Yathrin or Yath'Tallar who will address them in the Church of Lloth Forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]   ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ULath'Tallar Names and Archetypes[Closed in Favor of Samile Vench'rest]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2