Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjay

Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? Empty
PostSubject: Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?   Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Maybe I'm just a little touchy since I just walked through these areas without resting since, y'know, normally there would only be beetles between the camp and our guild hall. But now that I'm a couple thousand xp lighter for the experience, I have to ask:

How many maps ARE there now between the camp and the maze? And why wasn't this listed in the updates? Not going to lie, I am really, REALLY aggravated right now. It's like going to take a quick walk through the basements at the old skull and suddenly finding yourself in the fire and caves.
Back to top Go down
Tibus_Heth

Tibus_Heth

PostSubject: Re: Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?   Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

I feel your pain, new Beholder Caverns are a logistical nightmare for several of us Zau'fin who aren't capable of rolling multi-Elder Beholder spawns solo yet...
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?   Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I didn't even know there were more beholder tunnels. Ouch. Sad
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?   Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

I have not had a chance to update the updates thread, but will do so very soon. It wasn't omitted from the updates list intentionally if that's what you mean, just didn't have time because it was late when I did it last night.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?   Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:06 pm

I didn't think it was intentional, honestly I don't even remember any new maps downloading. It was just a rather unpleasant surprise that popped up, and the first thing I did when I was in fugue was check the update thread trying to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Grave_Zero

Grave_Zero

PostSubject: Re: Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?   Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:04 am

Arjay wrote:
I didn't think it was intentional, honestly I don't even remember any new maps downloading. It was just a rather unpleasant surprise that popped up, and the first thing I did when I was in fugue was check the update thread trying to figure out what was going on.
The new areas were downloaded with the previous update (April 24th, 2012), but it was inaccessible so far by the players (for testing purpose I guess) With this last update it become available, this is why you didn't notice them (cause they were already downloaded).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?   Measel marsh?  Quaggoth tunnels? Empty

Back to top Go down

Measel marsh? Quaggoth tunnels?
Page 1 of 1