Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Age of Eyeless Men

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya

Tanya

The Age of Eyeless Men Empty
PostSubject: The Age of Eyeless Men   The Age of Eyeless Men EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:35 am

"The Age of Eyeless Men is here! Be wary of its influence friends! I ask our Sunite Brothers and Sisters and any priest who is able to act while it is not too late! I have seen ugly people with no wish to heal themselves. They want to keep their unnatural look different from the way that mother nature created them and to keep ugliness hidden behind their "pride" and their "memory". This age is unnatural! I am the first who sensed it's presence upon this beautiful elven place, but if we do not do something soon, it will not be beautiful place anymore. Number of people with no eyes is growing each day!"

Maya
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Eyeless Men   The Age of Eyeless Men EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 pm

*After reading this notice, Ardylan grumbles and rips it off the board on which it was posted.

Having been one of those people that Maya has previous called ugly (among other things) for his scars and having already fended off the pushy demands of this Lyon, he has no patience for things like this being displayed in Myth Drannor.

Once he pulls the notice down and burns it in the nearest campfire, he can be heard grumbling something to himself:*

"Nutcases."
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Eyeless Men   The Age of Eyeless Men EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 pm

* Brenor, the elderly cleric of Corellon would catch a glimt over Ardylan's shoulder at the notice, his stern eyes narrowing and his face slowly passing over in a frown.

He nods aprovingly as the note crumbles away into nothingness in the fires.

With a stern look and a low muttering to himself, he strides away:

" Thank you ever so much dear Eltagrim...this is indeed an improvement on the general population... allowing such common rabel to roam the realm... "
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Eyeless Men   The Age of Eyeless Men EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 pm

*Streches her hands high over head and stoops over a bit, nodding to Ardy.*

"...Her 'Sunite brothers and sisters' understand that we can't force ourselves on others' bodies - that's the way of tyranny."

*Snatches another poster from building wall nearby them with face turning red in outrage.*

"These posters do not represent us, and we had no knowledge...of..." Pausing and dropping her jaw, then shouting to the sky,"-oh come on! Do nutjobs of the Realms all have a giant printing press I don't know about?!"

Facepalm, mutter, whimper.

"...I'll just - I'll just give these to Heartwarder Fianna. Know what? She can deal with this." And she does.
Back to top Go down
Blackmore's Knight

Blackmore's Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Eyeless Men   The Age of Eyeless Men EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Kirala just grins without mirth as she also is in the area, running a finger down a scar that traces her left cheek,

"..The orphanage is burnt down and all this lady can focus on is how some people like having scars? Hells, if it wasn't so sad I'd laugh louder.."
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Eyeless Men   The Age of Eyeless Men EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Blackmore's Knight wrote:
Kirala just grins without mirth as she also is in the area, running a finger down a scar that traces her left cheek,

"..The orphanage is burnt down and all this lady can focus on is how some people like having scars? Hells, if it wasn't so sad I'd laugh louder.."

*Kira huggles Kira for as long as Kira needs it...No need to say a word.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Eyeless Men   The Age of Eyeless Men Empty

Back to top Go down

The Age of Eyeless Men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: