Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arivaela'ruar Encampment

Go down 
+28
SaphyrBlaze
Molpadia
Vanelier
star23_16
KnightCaptain
DistastefulSin
StaurosMallack
Thelight1
Gjallahorn
Sonja Bloodrayne
DeathsAdversary
egeloppe
GabrielFoust
Araevin Teshurr
Vall Moon
Evocati
Lairena Eitery
rbizzle0511
Thalionmel
Xeneize
blessedcurse
Zaroak
Jakunen
Valkyrie
Norlamin Arborshate
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Falling Leaf
The Ainural
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

Xeneize

Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:38 am

A towering Sun Elf male comes out of his tent, seemingly moving towards another tent when he spots the visitor in the encampment. Compared to the old elf seemingly beyond his middle age days perhaps even venerable days; this one looks full of life in his full youth, perhaps barely in his late second century. Towering and with a green gaze accompanied of ginger hair with shades of a crimson color sitting upon sun-kissed skin tone.

He approaches over to the old elf and bows his head as is proper to the elderly fair folk and motions with a hand invitingly towards one of the available seats in the camp while addressing him in the beautiful tongue of the fair folk.

"Greetings venerable Tel'Quessir, please take a seat? I am Lord Aureco, welcome to the Arivaela'ruar Encampment"
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:09 pm

The old elf smiles faintly, making his allready seemingly paperthin skin look even more fragile and tight to the cheekbones. He bows his head ever so slightly in greeting to the tall elf.

" Elen sila lumenn omentilmo"

He says, using the very formal and old greeting of the fair folk

" I am looking for Master Mahalion; I am Brenor of House Hastalion"

With his introduction he again bows his head in greeting before the sharp green eyes once more rests on the tall elf
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:45 pm

"I am afraid Mahalion only comes very seldom to this encampment these days. He usually comes once every season to tend to our plant and animal life then he moves on to his duty to Nature" He makes a gesture  around the camp at all the vegetation and animal life present before he looks back at the elderly elf. "Perhaps I can be of assistance to you?"
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:46 am

The old elf grumbles lowly to himself

"I see. Do you have any means of reaching him with a message?"

He leans on his staff regarding Aureco.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:46 am

Aureco nods. "Indeed. I will do my best to see that he obtains your message"
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Brenor nods, offering a faint greatfull smile

" Very well, you have my gratitude my Lord. If you could let Master Mahalion know that Brenor of House Hastalion has returned to the City of Song and would ask his counsil on a matter, I would be most greatfull"

He bows his head slightly and then looks to Aureco
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 pm

He bows to him in return but his bend is lower, indicating the level of importance and reverence he accords to the elderly elf. "It will be done, I am sure he will find you as soon as he can." The elf states politely.
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Brenor again bows his head his right hand on his chest above his heart

"May thy paths be green and the breeze on thy back.
Go with the blessing of our Farther Corellon Larethian and may His grace ever favor your path"

With that he turns and strides away with his slow but gracefull steps, despite his use of the quarterstaff as aid.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 pm

The Elf promptly goes back to his tent...
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Aureco appears to lock himself in his tent for great amounts of times these days. He comes out to head off towards the Hall of Echoes then return, only to lock himself once again. He seems a little anti-social lately.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:35 pm

The towering Sun Elf and leader of the House has been seen as of late taking his reverie out in the outdoor altar behind the Tree of Souls. Some rumors have it that he is looking for blessings from the Philosopher, others say that he is communing with the nature around the encampment, others simply state that he felt like a change of scenery for his reveries. Whatever the truth is, it is known that the young lord has doubled or tripled the length of his reveries, sometimes the length of a human's need of sleep, why he is exactly doing that is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:33 pm

One of these days, a pregnant wood elf female whom people would recognize as My'manir, sits upon one of the benches of the camp and busies herself doing a little wood crafting, picking at a small wooden cube with a carving knife. The form of whatever woodwork she is doing isn't clear just yet. She speaks with her fellow house kin and any that visit the house's encampment when she sees them. It appears that as the time goes, the pregnant female is more and more often found within the encampment.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:01 am

The pregnant elven female otherwise known as My'manir sits on a log at the camp, staring out onto the distance at the hill in which the Rule Tower now sits, her visibly golden eye observing its beauty from afar as she caresses her grown belly. It had been a year now, and she patiently awaited her last year to run its course. The young elven warrioress contemplates back on all she's lived since her first arrival in the city and where she was now.
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:56 am

A young female wood elf with a bubbly personality decides to walk over and sit down. She looks like shes been in the woods for quite some time. She just wears a simple dress and a has her staff with her. She seems to be only about 140ish years old.
"Hello!"

Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:09 pm

My'manir's visible golden eye lifts to the stranger elf and smiles a bit, continuing to caress her one year old womb. "Hello Tel'Quessir, welcome to this Camp, you can rest and eat or drink as you need here" My'manir smiles, greeting the fellow Elf in proper elven tongue.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:31 pm

A young sun elf in regal vestiments lies lazily in ground, spoting the branches of Tree of Souls, he turns slowly his head in the voice direction and with a warm smile Eldruin adresses her. - Hello there kin, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:37 pm

My'manir nods and waves a bit to Eldruin. "Hello kin, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Still smiling Eldruin turns his atention to the tree branches again and answer My'manir - You know, here and there, stabing beastmen, slicing snakes and cuting undeads, geting the gold and great bargains. How bout you kin, already has a name to your litle Arivaela'ruar, do you know if he or she? *Eldruin eyes gaze My'manir now, shining with curiosity.*
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:47 pm

"Hello i hope you dont mind my intrusion. Ive just came back from a long journey recently. Im Uralia of the grove. I figure i should come back into town and introduce myself and all that." You can tell shes not exactly a normal elf. Very laid back.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:51 pm

"It is a he, and still do not have a name yet." She smiles and nods to the elf stranger. "Be welcome to stay as much as you like." She looks over to Eldruin. "Did you see the grand summoning the other day? I saw it from here, it was impressive" She points a finger towards the shimmering Tower atop a high hill in the distance.
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 pm

The druid looks quite confused. "Grand summoning?"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:31 pm

"Yes, the Tower of Rule has been finally summoned!" She explains to the stranger elf with a smile. "I'm no scholar, but it appears the Crownblade did it" She nods.

Last edited by Xeneize on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:36 pm

"Oh the tower of rule of course..." *failed bluff check* "So that brings me to a question and a bit of a story. So I grew up in a grove of non uh elves. I learned a bit at evermeet but still not much. What should i do if i *cough* want to be apart of the city and learn more about our ancestral ways?" She seems to be drawing circles in the ground with her staff and looks quite embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:40 pm

"You do what every other person does. You hang around, you make your home here, speak with other elves, you visit the library to read up on lore, or get others to tell you about it. Dlabraddath is filled with lots of information all around the place" She smiles, folding her right arm under her womb.

Last edited by Xeneize on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:43 pm

She nods a bit. "Ill remember that. So whats the tower of rule for starters?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Arivaela'ruar Encampment - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arivaela'ruar Encampment
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: