Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the walls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

Beyond the walls Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the walls   Beyond the walls EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:00 pm

*within the cavern at the edge of the starwood is scratched a message in a large burnt patch on the floor.....another large scortched area lies near it*

your woods are becoming as infested as shadowdale with infernals......perhaps you would be more mindful of such troubles upon your own doorstep.

*tracks lead into the starwood and can be easily followed by the trail of short elven statues.....trinkets and fallen weapons marked with drow markings, before the trail fades into the depths of the midwood*
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

Beyond the walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the walls   Beyond the walls EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm

*It is well known that currently Myth Drannor is in a major conflict with a large group that includes Orcs, Demons and other ferocious races*
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

Beyond the walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the walls   Beyond the walls EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 pm

I understand and know this already I jsut posted this since the spice I recieved was a little closer to myths front door that the rest of the stuff going on maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyond the walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the walls   Beyond the walls Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the walls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: