Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Light

DM Light

OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor   OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 am

I get too many complaints lately of players who ignore the NPC guards or the PC guards in Myth Drannor.
This is not acceptable!

I will remind you here that if you are Banned from Myth Drannor due to any reason (Check this thread if you are not sure: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you cannot come there. That means you don't have access to the Beastman tower quest.

You CAN'T run into Myth Drannor invisible and handle the quest because the NPC will not speak with you.
You CAN'T run around in Myth Drannor with a mask on and even ignore a PC guard when he asks you to remove it.
You CAN'T violate any of the rules, both of the server or of Myth Drannor, at all.

Those who will get caught will have to suffer a severe consequence of a large XP fine that may go up to a reduction of 5 levels.
If it will continue, it may result with a temporary ban as well.

Everything I have mentioned above valid to Shadowdale as well.

I really hope this is the last time I have to mention it.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor   OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 am

I keep getting PMs and tells about people getting inside to Myth Drannor while they banned.
Sometimes it is to quest while they are invisible and sometimes it's just because they want to be there.

There will be no further warnings.
If you will be seen inside you will be fined with a large amount of XP.
Back to top Go down

OOC: Metagaming in Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1