Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallen Ironhouse

Go down 
+6
Smithers666
Navarre_Sallavarian
Emeraldtalon
Jakunen
enigma
metaquad4
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Darkness had fallen over the land when an anxion dwarf came seeking for a cleric in the camp outside of the City of Song. Morna'nique answered the call of the desperate dwarf and after a bit of information followed the dwarf with few others.

Once they reached the halls and found the right chamber, she knelt over the fallen Ironhouse and examined him. With a frown she listened to what had caused this. She closed her eyes in prayer, placing a hand on the fallen dwarf and tried to reach for any information or even the one lost. After a long while she pulled her hand back, startled.

She informed those present at the chamber and the Clan that to even try to attempt to call him back would require special components. Five crushed beljurils were needed properly prepared, one to be sprinkled over the head, two over the hands and two over the feet.

She placed a blessing and some wards that might help preserve the body briefly and that it should be kept in a cold place until the ritual could be attempted. She also mentioned that if they had a priest available in the Clan, it might yield the best results but if there wasn't any then she could try. She did not sound very certain.

((Shortened version of what occured, waiting continuation.))

Last edited by Emeraldtalon on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
metaquad4

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 pm

He leaves with the dwarf to go to the ironhouse halls. Upon seeing Valtor's still body, Jonathan is hit by a wave of sadness. He whispers a prayer that Valtore return to good health, and mourns the scene, before departing from the halls.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 am

All that is said by the guards is that Valtore sacrificed himself to imprison an army of demons that threatened the lands.
Back to top Go down
enigma

enigma

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 am

Were Elijah to overhear what the guards said, he would nod grimly adding, "I was there when the courageous and selfless Loremaster gave his life up to form the barrier. As the magical wall took shape, with the hordes of fiends charging forth, the only thing I could do then was to pull out his spent, lifeless body from the battle ground to have it brought back to the Ironhouse halls."

Elijah also volunteers to make up any shortfall in the beljurils required for the ritual (not that he thinks the mighty Ironhouse Clan would actually be lacking in these though).

He also pledges to send priests of Lathander to help in the ritual should that be useful.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:16 pm

*If Ardylan hears of what happened to Valtore, he won't seem particularly upset or shocked. In fact, he rather looks like he doesn't care at all. Face set in an expressionless frown, he'd simply shrug at whoever told him the news.

He pats his bag, which contains two or three beljurils. Knowing that the Ironhouses might need them doesn't stir any sense of wanting to donate.*

"Let 'em drown in ale." *Ardylan would mutter under his breath.*
Back to top Go down
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 am

*Suppose they'd hear about the needs of Ironhouse dwarves only if they were at their halls or they later talked about it elsewhere.*
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 am

Jakunen wrote:
*If Ardylan hears of what happened to Valtore, he won't seem particularly upset or shocked. In fact, he rather looks like he doesn't care at all. Face set in an expressionless frown, he'd simply shrug at whoever told him the news.

He pats his bag, which contains two or three beljurils. Knowing that the Ironhouses might need them doesn't stir any sense of wanting to donate.*

"Let 'em drown in ale." *Ardylan would mutter under his breath.*

*Sets down her own Feywine.* "Golly, Ardy, that was sudden. And a 'heroic death in battle'? Old Silverbeard probably has him swimming in fountains of ale for eternity or somethin'." *Lifts her goblet in toast, pouring a bit out in tribute.*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:26 pm

*In front of the Ironhouse Clan Hall Gates, late at night, invisible to common eyes, stands the figure of a Huge Solar Archangel. He recognizes the place, he's been here before when he helped to free the site from a dangerous Black Dragon. Traveling by the Astral Plane he quickly scans the construction passing through stone walls and doors, clearly looking for a specific location. When he finally finds the chamber where lies the body of the dwarf Valtore he stops, returns to the Material Plane and closes his eyes for a moment, when he opens them again, the figure of a very tall and beautiful blond woman stands at his side in robe, cloak and hood. She looks at him with her fascinating deep green eyes, slightly smiles and whispers.*

“- Thank you Arimeus.”

*She kneels besides her dear old friend remains and holds his hands.*

“- First Lanius, then Seadin and Ka, now you Val. I can't believe I still have tears to shed, I love you so much old friend, I miss you with all my soul and spirit, don't leave us I beg you, your mission is not over, it's not your time yet. Remember how many battles and adventures we experienced together in all these years? I know it's hard for you to leave the Great Library in the Celestial Regions, but we need you here Val, come back to us Knight of the Lost Tome.”

*She closes her eyes filled with tears and with Valtore's hands enlaced to hers she starts to pray. Time passes and morning comes, a dwarf guard enters the chamber for his routine patrol and faces the unusual scene. At first he is scared and draws his weapon, the Solar Archangel alludes to act, but the woman stops him with a hand gesture, she rises and lowers her hood. The dwarf guard immediately recognizes her, she's been a friend and ally of the Ironhouse Clan since the times of the Thane Crudak, she fought many battles and helped the Clan many times in the past, lots of their special and enchanted items have her touch and she even saved the Thane Fohgar's life rescuing his body from the claws of Garag the orc. Among the dwarves circulates the tale of the legendary Priestess who helped to free the Clan Hall charging the Black Dragon wielding one nasty Scythe in each hand.*

“- Proud Ironhouse, could you please inform the Thane that the Harvestmistress Julia Navarre Sallavarian is here to help bring the Loremaster back to the world of living. I've brought with me everything necessary and would like to offer assistance.”

((Hi, I'm not an active player anymore but, for Valtore I'll come back, anytime, anyplace. I know that few people and a DM are trying to Raise him, I would like to help. I already performed True Resurrections before, please send me a PM and I'll be there.))

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Evan have not seen his friend Valtore in over a week and is getting a little worried.
He knows Valtore can take care of himself in most situations...most.....

Evan asks around in Myth drannor, the refugee camp, the royal oak and lastly the Ironhouse clan halls.

Upon receiving the grave news Evan asks for permission to enter and pay his respects and if he can help in any way he will. Evan offers that he has two bejurils in storage and would gladly give them for a true resurrection if needed and ask the clan ((or a DM)) to get back to him and send him a message at the Star inn.

Upon hearing of Julias appearance Evan feels that Valtores soul is in good hands but would still like to help and also to meet his friend Julia again. He asks the guards to notify him when a resurrection attempt is going to happen and he will bring his two bejurils and give them if needed.
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am

Ironhouse call upon their friends and allies to meet in Ironhouse chambers for a final attempt to bring life back to the clever dwarf. Closest friends of Ironhouse would have heard that Fohgar has been keeping Thogar, highpriest of clan, awake for almost a full week until he came up with a solution or at least a confirmation that the Beljurils could bring Valtore back.

Official word is spread Myth drannor and every known ally to come aid the ritual where each of those divine can call to their gods at our great anvil. Those of non divine still welcome to say their words.

Everyone ofcourse welcome to bring their Beljurils and Ironhouse will provide any missing.

/// I epicly failed coordinating this meeting, but we will meet at 2pm GMT today 27th, since Im thinking that leaves msot hopefully able to join.

Back to top Go down
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 am

((I won't be able to make it as I'm still coming from work at the time and have to stop for some grocery shopping on the way. However, I can peek in once I am at home and see what's going on then.))
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 am

///Not that Piak would make any difference, but won't make it as well. All the best, hope to hang around with Val again soon.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 am

Evan be there in about 25 minutes
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:43 am

"Why is it always the good men? There's too many good men lost already..."
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Valtore returned with the aid of many close friends. He is forever greatful to all who where there.

*and he got a Sunite to blush!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Ironhouse   Fallen Ironhouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Ironhouse
Page 1 of 1