Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night

Go down 
+3
Lichy Popo
Menollai
FuzzieBunny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FuzzieBunny

FuzzieBunny

To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night Empty
PostSubject: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm

So, I was in the event and I looked around and all these people were being KO'ed. I remember thinking, "man, what jerk is doing that?" After the event I had a conversation with someone and it turns out I was that jerk. I had no idea I was the one KOing peeps. The combat log was going so fast and I did not know that my song was jacking everyone up. It did not even occure to me that it would hurt anyone not hostiled. I don't PvP a lot and rarely am in events where there is more then one party. I should do better at reading the forums were spells are mentioned and this information can be found.

When I saw my party members dying I used my song, to start healing them, like I usually do, and did not even consider that I was killing everyone else. Anyway, I am very sorry to everyone I KO'ed. I know there was a few of you. It was not something I did on purpose.

Last edited by FuzzieBunny on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Menollai

PostSubject: Re: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:08 pm

It happens Smile You weren't aware that it hit all non-party members - and now you know!

And knowing is half the battle.

*insert theme music*
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

PostSubject: Re: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 pm

*waves* I'd just like to hijack fuzzies thread to apologize for vanishing mid-event... Optimum Online decided that I was a dirtbag and that my internet should be shut off so they could has sum more of my monies. I paid my interwebz ransom and missed the rest of the event.

Boo.
Back to top Go down
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 pm

i am new to NWN2 and really not sure about PvP stuff either... i might need some lessons!
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Some of the Requiem's being thrown around were the enemy's (I know that's how I died, cuz I was grouped with Fuz, and got healed by her song) So, don't feel too bad! everyone has an "oops" moment. Especially mages with ANY AOE spells. (speaking as a mage who has accidentally frozen party members before >.>)
Back to top Go down
DM Defiler

DM Defiler

PostSubject: Re: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm

dont say sorry, keep on doing it! Muahahah Muahahahhaha HAHAhHahahhaHAha...

hehehe just kidding, it happens ;D
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 pm

DM Defiler wrote:
dont say sorry, keep on doing it! Muahahah Muahahahhaha HAHAhHahahhaHAha...

hehehe just kidding, it happens ;D

This right here...it's a very drow thing. Gul used to accidentally empowered sound blast the yathrin Twisted Evil

soniamproud.jpg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night   To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night Empty

Back to top Go down

To all the Peeps in Defilers event last night
Page 1 of 1