Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Shopping   Shopping EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 am

The two moon elf sisters, Aliel and Vakryta, are seen in the bursting city of Myth Drannor. They spend many hours (even days) going from shop to shop.

Aliel buys her youngest sister many souvenirs and statues to make Vakryta remember her time in Myth Drannor.

The two elves are in a cheerful mood.

"I know you have such a talent for flowers, Vakryta," says Aliel with a warm smile, as they slowly pace through the shopping square, "I still believe you should begin a new business. A business of keeping and selling flowers."

The youngest sister blushes, "Well, I, erm . . . I guess I could."

"You can, dear Vakryta,"
smiles Aliel. "If you need my help with it, you know you are able to get all the support you need."

Both of them happy, they continue their shopping tour in Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:28 am

If the two pass by near the farmlands they would see all the training refugees, some even wearing real metal armor and weapons. Karovir would greet both of them and welcome them to Myth Drannor if they would talk and if they would pass by at all.
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Steffan would stand near the Arms Captain and then gesture to Aliel as she approached.

Odd seeing you in these parts to say the least. What brings you here Aliel? Has the dale of shadow worn on you finally?
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:34 pm

While Vakryta is fascinated by all the weapons hanging on racks and stands, Aliel curiously looks at Steffan, sending him a smirk.
"Come now, Steffan. Is that any way to greet a lady?" Her tone is a playful one.

Aliel glances back to see her youngest sister occupied, then regards Steffan once more. "I am here to take care of my sister. And . . ." she pauses a moment, finding the right words. "I needed a lesser break from Shadowdale."
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 am

After a splendid day, the two sisters moved on to see the sunset out in the farmlands.

Here they would see Karovir and the training refugees.
"Good evening," Aliel says politely.

While Aliel speaks to Karovir, Vakryta is amazed by the training. She stares in awe at how the refuges perform swings with swords, execute maneuvers, and exercise hard.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Karovir would be sitting on a rock, polishing his sword and occasionally looking at the trainees to shout something then eyes Aliel: "So you are miss Aliel from Shadowdale, right? Good day and welcome to Myth Drannor. Who is your friend and what brings you here? Usually the elves who decide to stay in our enemies territory don't visit us without raising great suspicion."
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Aliel smirks at the man's words. "I am no enemy of neither. I do business, and choosing a side is bad for business."
"This is my sister, Vakryta. She is here from High Forest to visit me," Aliel explains.

"Hi there," a cheerful Vakryta smiles to the man, giving a short wave.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm

He nods at Alies words and raised his hand in a greeting gesture to Vakryta. "Yes, I hear that often. I am just warning you to be careful. We are at war and it is not easy to remain neutral and also be seen as neutral. Those are two different things. But as long as you have no bad intentions you two are very welcome here of course and ask if you need help. May I ask you what your business is exactly?" he sticks his sword into the ground now focusing his attention on the elf.
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:29 pm

"Trinkets. I sell simple trinkets," Aliel replies matter-of-factly and leaves it at that. "Well, it seems Vakryta and I must be moving on."

"Aw, but I was just watching how they work those stances. Can't we stay for just a little while, please, Aliel?" Vakryta pleads, her big gazing eyes begging, and her smile as innocent as ever.

"Fine. Ten minutes. And then we will return to the inn," Aliel says.

Vakryta grins happily and continues intently watching the training.

Aliel smiles politely to Karovir.
"She's adventurous, just like her sister," the elf says lowly so that Vakryta doesn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm

"Trinkets..." He nodded to her: "A lively and curious sister it seems. Curiosity is no bad thing if you have someone to watch so it doesn't get you into trouble. Feel free to stay and watch as long as you want or maybe train a bit."
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:22 am

Vakryta brightens at Karovir's words and looks to her sister, "Can I train here some time, like Laurent taught me how to use my halberd?"

Aliel regards the man in front of them, thinking for a moment, "Very well. If you are going to train my sister, do not fill her head with propaganda of war and politics. She is not here for that."

Vakryta smiles satisfyingly. "Will there be training in the morrow?"
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:52 am

*in passing, the old sun elf war-priest of Corellon overhears Aliel's comment.
He stops and regards her with a stern glance*

"The fighting for the safekeeping of the Realm of Commator and our beloved city of song, should hardly be called propaganda young miss.

You are Tel'quessir are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:43 am

Karovir would just slightly roll his eyes at Aliel's comment followed by a deep sigh but he saves each further comment. He would greet Brenor with a nod and let him talk while looking over to Vakryta: "There will be training tomorrow indeed. There should be someone training here everyday even if I am not here. So just come and have a look whenever you feel like."
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Aliel shoots a sharp look at Brenor. "Yes, I am," she replies. "But my sister is here on a visit, not to fight off any war. She is under protection and I will not have it."

Meanwhile, Vakryta eagerly nods at Karovir's words with a smile on her lips. "I'd love to come!"
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:51 pm

*the old sun elf war-priest returns the glare with a stern gaze*

"Might I suggest then, Miss, that you at the very least honor your cousins and other people of this fair city who have fought and died to protect it, by not slandering their memory and sacrifice with such terms as "propaganda".

We fight for a cause, a vision granted by Corellon Larethian himself.
We fight for our people and those that would call Myth Drannor home.
We fight for Her Grace the Coronal, the Realm and the Seldarine."

*the old councilor regards her up and down, stern green eyes*

"That is not "propaganda" Miss...it is the truth."
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:11 am

Annoyed, Aliel patiently taps her foot as she's listening to the elf. "Did I say it was not the truth? This is not open for discussion. Whatever noble cause you have - or anyone of Myth Drannor has - that is fine, however I will not have it upon my sister. And that is final."

Vakryta stands in the background, giving Brenor an apologizing look, and trying to dissipate the situation with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 am

*the old councilor purses hip lips, a flash of a smile across his stern face*

"It must be a nice thing indeed, to be able to dictate witch matters are "open"? for discussion young Miss.
If that is indeed your stance, I suppose one can see why the town of Shadowdale, in its current state, would be to your likeing.

I mainly pointed at the fact that your, unwise choice of words, at best could be seen as a great disrespect to those that have died defending this fair city.
Weather your sister would have "it" upon her or not, I neither commented on, nor hinted at.

*stern look*

Being Tel'quissir is not only a matter of what blood runs in ones veins.
It is all so a matter of what path one takes in life.

Our Lord Creator Corellon Larethian teaches us that love for our kin, is paramount.
But he allso teaches us that no true elf should think twice about comming to the aid of their kin, blade in hand if needs be.

And by kin I do not only mean those of ones house...

*regards her sternly*

But The People as a whole...

*shakes his head slightly*

But I shall leave you to your..."neutral" ways, else you would properly dictate that as "not open for discussion" as well...

And I do so enjoy open discussions.

*regards her briefly and glances over her shoulder at Vakryta, offering her a slight nod then turns on his heel and strides towards the city*
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 am

Vakryta regards her sister, smiling faintly. "You didn't have to be so mean to him, Aliel."

"I was not mean."

"Don't you remember what dad taught us about respect to those older than us?"

"Vakryta, I also remember that father taught us not to meddle with other people's affairs." Aliel gives a smirk to her sister. "Which you are so good at, sister," she says softly, playfully.

"Look it's dark now," an embarrassed Vakryta says suddenly.

Aliel chuckles. "And so it is. Come now, let's get you to something eat."

So the two moon elf sisters leave the farmlands behind, heading for the inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping   Shopping Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping
Page 1 of 1