Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Stepping Down

Go down 
+13
Zaroak
Butterpecan
HugMonster
Kalundelyr
Pentralia
Grave_Zero
pvpu
Klawn
Falling Leaf
Jakunen
nobody50
Taeron
DM Defiler
17 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Defiler

DM Defiler

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:19 am

Just to let you lovely folks know, as of now, I am stepping down as a the UD's Head DM and will not be around much if at all. The main thing is my health, I recently found that there are a number of unpleasent illnesses in my family, mental and physical that will effect me sooner if I do not get active and back in shape, plus I do miss being in shape (chuckles) I do not plan on vanishing entirely, but since I know I will not be able to put in the hours needed to continue what I am doing(as you may have noticed Iv not been online as much),

Ill still be about though, as Underdark DM doing the odd mini quest here than their but the most Part DM Faithless will be taking over the underdark.

Thats all really.

Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:33 am

Oh, wow.

Get better, mate.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
nobody50

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 am

Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but we understand...RL and your health comes first.
Look forward to seeing you once and a while.

Aluve, abbil.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 am

Take care, and I hope all goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:32 am

Sad to hear but the right decision if you ask me. After all we didn't lose you completely Smile. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Klawn

Klawn

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 am

I hope you will start playing your chars again then, I really miss interacting with them Smile

good luck with the health
Back to top Go down
pvpu

pvpu

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:54 am

Take care, man! You do what you have to to get healthy again Smile
Glad to hear you're still with us.
Back to top Go down
http://eetheart.blogspot.com
Grave_Zero

Grave_Zero

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 am

Thank you for everything you have already did for us mate! Be better, and come back soon! We are always waiting you back with open arms (and sharp daggers pirat Twisted Evil )!
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. I hope all goes well with you and look forward to seeing you whenever you're able to pop on.
Back to top Go down
Kalundelyr

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Not sure if you re talking about getting in shape or losing fat, but if you want to lose weight, nothing beats straight up muscle pumping.

... If you eat well at the same time.

After 2 weeks of warming up, your first month you will actually gain weight, but after that? I was losing 1 pound per day when I did it. Can always take some 3 week long creatine as well, start it when you get tired of training for an extra boost. And you still get to drink a can of pepsi or similar. Its done quickly, compared to endurance training. The pain is definitely worth the shorter duration. That and that daily can of pepsi lowers the chances of stopping your training just cuz you re plain tired of it.
Back to top Go down
HugMonster

HugMonster

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm

I wish you good luck and good health untill i get to annoy you again.
Back to top Go down
Butterpecan

Butterpecan

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Get better and thanks for being there for us to have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Good luck defiler, if you want to chat feel free to add me on skype. Your an awesome guy and I hope things go well for you!
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Good luck man. Here's some food for thought:

Why Gamers are a Great Fit at the Gym
Back to top Go down
Kall45

Kall45

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:04 am

Enjoyed a lot of your events, and hope things improve before long in real life! 'Til next we meet.
Back to top Go down
billingrateS

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Get well soon, I hope all turns well for you Defiler. We had awesome rp moments I'll treasure always. God bless you!
Back to top Go down
farinal

farinal

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:41 am

I just discovered this thread now. Get better mate it's great fun playing with you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Stepping Down   I'm Stepping Down Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Stepping Down
Page 1 of 1