Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fallen Zhent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EberronBruce

The Fallen Zhent. Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Zhent.   The Fallen Zhent. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 pm

A Zhent who is a wizard fell in a skirmish with a druid in the beastlands. She was dragged off the battlefield and stabilized from dying. Her belongings were gone through and are missing several things.

She was prayed over with a similar prayer.

"Dear Morninglord,
Please forgive me if I transgress, I wish to spare a life so that it has a chance to find your graces.

Please forgive her of her folly and help guide her away from the clutch of Bane. Please help her see your holy light and lead her out of darkness. Let her learn from this lesson that life is sacred and that she is given a second chance at it to repent her sins and to right her wrongs. "

Everything that was deemed evil is gone and was properly dispose of.

///Sorry to the player. I don't mean to grieve you at all.

Back to top Go down
ofhopesanddreams

ofhopesanddreams

The Fallen Zhent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Zhent.   The Fallen Zhent. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Adept Jeanne Auranna was battered and mauled, her injuries great, but was indeed stabilized by the paladin. Her pendant that she cherishes with the symbol of the Black Hand is missing. She lies unconscious, recovering from her injuries. Her belongings gone through included her spell book, written in Infernal, her pendant, various scrolls, bandages, her uniform, mask permit, and her staff, which has a diamond set upon the head.

The paladin read the permit, replaced her pendant with a symbol of Lathander, and went through her spell book. Jeanne remains under the watchful eye of the paladin in Shadowdale woods, near the ant wardens.
Back to top Go down

The Fallen Zhent.
Page 1 of 1