Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horks new pad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tjhyland

tjhyland

Horks new pad Empty
PostSubject: Horks new pad   Horks new pad EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 pm

A column of thick black smokes rises in the air of the well in Central Shadowdale. On arriving you see Hork the Orc standing over the fire with a stick and slab of cooking in the fire. The fire is a roaring blaze from a bush on it burning. Next to Hork is a recently dead carcass of a faun, with the guts piled up next to it and the skin peeled back enough to carve a piece of meet. Further investigation reveals the the faun as one that runs alongside travelers in East shadowdale. Hork finishes his meal and builds a leanto next the barn. Hork curl up into a ball and goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

Horks new pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horks new pad   Horks new pad EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:39 pm

The Black Fang walks into Central Shadowdale, then wrinkles her nose and looks around. Upon seeing the sleeping orc and the mess he left by the fire, she walks over and kicks him in the ribs. "This is not your home, orc. Clean up your mess and find someplace else to sleep." Her tone remains calm and almost pleasant as she speaks.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

Horks new pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horks new pad   Horks new pad EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Hork lays there dreaming of a vision with gently symetrically curveng tusk and just a little tuff of hair on the chin...And a dagger from no where right into his ribs... He wakes with such a start he crashes thru his new house sending debris everywhere. Shakes his head and focuses in on the little woman. "I know not my home. I pay village to sleep my fire." Pionts to the carcass. "I call village with smoke to tell my story. No one come!" looks at his ribs where she kicked him. Looks back to her. "I get stabbed?"

Last edited by tjhyland on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

Horks new pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horks new pad   Horks new pad EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:34 pm

"Not by me." The short woman states up at the orc, standing her ground. "I care not why you are here; however, I do care -that- you are here. If you need a place to sleep, get a room at the inn or go to the wilds if that is your preference." She looks to the carcass and wrinkles her nose. "Do not cook on that fire again. Do not make me enforce my orders. You will find it most unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

Horks new pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horks new pad   Horks new pad EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 am

Hork will yell at her back, "Hork good army work you see." After which he piles all the stuff in the fire and makes sure its burning. Hork feeling a bit down. He doesn't understand why no one wants his army skills. He knows he's good at breaking things. He's going to prove they need him. He goes to the Advertures Supply and get's resupplied. He is confronted by a little elf asking him for papers. Horks explains he does need any writing stuff. And enters the shop. And what do you know the little Elf follows him. After great difficulty Hork finally understands the little elf is getting very angry and apparently he is the boss of the guard. Forgetting all the little elfs previous transgressions he explains, "Hork good Army stuff." The little elf was still wanting papers and now 50 gold for him to give him papers. So Hork decides a demonstration was in order. Seeing a wood barrel by the door he smashes it into so many pieces he could hardly he did it. Looking to the little elf he finds he is not impressed. In fact the little elf is quite angry and is yelling about the Laws of Shadowdale clearly posted and strictly enforced. He really is confused as to how this little elf is the boss. So he goes with him and on the way finds the little elf is taking him to jail. Too which he stops. Now the little elf is really angry and puts his sword to Horks throat. Hork sees the guards don't stop him and some even salute him. He finally steps thru the door and is amazed at the martial training equipment and all the warriors training. He decides he has to join this group or die. He tells the little elf "Hork is strong good Army work" He pounds his chest with his fist. The little elf finally appears to understand him. He takes him to the outside of town. And the little elf tells Hork to attack him. After many attacks with all his weapons he is unable to land a blow. Hork consedes and surrenders his life to the Elf before him. Instead of taking his life he challenges him to WAlk in Fear with the Lord Bane. He explains the rules of who to salute and who he has to get work from. Hork promise to serve loyally and obey the rules. He walks back to Shadowdale looking at the writing stuff that says he working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horks new pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horks new pad   Horks new pad Empty

Back to top Go down

Horks new pad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: