Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tower along the river.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazern

Lazern

Tower along the river. Empty
PostSubject: Tower along the river.   Tower along the river. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

One morning, two figures fought their way into the beastman tower, or rather, one figure fought, and the smaller one collected items from the helpless beastmen. The larger one obliterating the beastmen wore night-black armor, and a black cape of the Zhentarim. His companion, smaller in black robes, with long white or silver hair, struggled to keep pace. They entered the tower and inside they remained for quite some time.

When they finally departed the tower, they were followed by a massive (although small by usual standards) Pit Fiend. The original two departed ways with the pit fiend, back towards Shadowdale. What they accomplished inside, or plan to, is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Tower along the river.   Tower along the river. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 pm

If anyone would see them they could possibly find it a bit odd at what they are doing....hmm might even be a bit fishy. Oh my....
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Tower along the river.   Tower along the river. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 am

Upon crossing to the northern side of the river, a woman garbed in fur and leather gear made her way towards the treeline just before the transition from Shadowdale to Cormanthor. Seeing a pair of silhouettes departing the tower off to the right, she gradually strode off to the side to remain unnoticed, observing the duo making their way back in the direction of the town.

Her sights fell upon the pit fiend, and the silver-eyed girl couldn't help but frown at the sight... the frown deepening as she recognized the smaller companion in tow behind the Zhent.

As they eventually began to depart from her sight, the woman mumbled incoherently to herself while adjusting her heavy hood. "Trouble for the beastmen... or trouble for the rest of us, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Orson

Orson

PostSubject: Re: Tower along the river.   Tower along the river. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 am

Orson walk beside the woman. His hands ready to unstrap greataxe slung on his back.

"What was it I just saw?"

Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Tower along the river.   Tower along the river. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:58 am

Casually she glanced to the side, seeing Orson before passing her attention back to the pair as they disappeared into the distance.

"Nothing out of the ordinary for the Zhentarim I suppose... though I imagine they might be taking advantage of the magical utilities inside the tower. Best we keep the beastmen and their tower under observation in the meantime."
Back to top Go down
Orson

Orson

PostSubject: Re: Tower along the river.   Tower along the river. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 am

*nods at Lhanir*

"Agreed. I'll try an come here often ta see if there's anything out of the ordinary"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower along the river.   Tower along the river. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tower along the river.
Page 1 of 1