Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Homeless/Jobless report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The Homeless/Jobless report Empty
PostSubject: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 am

Junaz would be found in her armor and regila wonder ever part of shadowdale with a large bookn ink pen and pots of black ink, she could be seen walking over to each and every homeless person and begger at first and say the same to all of them.

"Greetings Citizen I am Neoypte Junaz Honorheart, our Lord Bane Will not forsake those that turn to him, know him, learn of him, as I know you intend to....

Bane Willing I intend to come up with a plan to put a roof over the head of all homeless, and to give al a wage to live off from and a profress, as such I need you to answer some questions

Name

Partner

Children

Age of children

What languages can you speak

What skills do you have

What professions can you do

Do you have a drinking problem

Do you require medician

When can we next expect to see you at the Church of Bane

Once done she would move onto the next person, then the next, then the next, and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Commander Anteos would catch wind of of the Neophyte's activity and would find him directly.

I'm unsure who's providing your training Neophyte but you best remember the Army of Darkhope ain't some charity. Perhaps best you also refamilarize yourself with the Templar Order's tenets if you ever wish to become one. You are but a pathetic and useless instrument of the Clergy currently and have no authority to give wages or make such promises to any. Need I remind you if you do not heed my advice, there are no failed Templars, there are but dead ones. Don't let me catch you acting as if you have authority when you do not or there will be hell to pay.

He pauses for a moment and then slaps the book out of Junaz' hand

Go see your Black Fang immediately for reeducation.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Junaz would keep a cool face and let him finish before picking up the book and replying in a polite respectful and controlled tone.

"Commander, I am acting under the Orders of Mrs Grey, who has commanded me to put togeather a detailed plan and report and have it submitted, I know the tenents and adhir to them zealiously, sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:45 pm

He looks back seemingly annoyed after seeing him pick the book up

Are you actually stating that THE Mrs. Grey gave you orders which gives you the authority to promise a wage and a house over the head of the homeless? Let me assure you, the only currency traded between the Army of Darkhope and it's citizens are hard labor and taxes, its likely you being but a Neophyte were incapable of understanding. For now, consider those orders on hold until reaffirmed. I will speak with Mrs. Grey and discover her exact orders and if true, will provide them to Black Fang Unterminox.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:54 pm

The Black Fang walks up and watches the conversation from a distance, then approaches after Raegar finishes. "I have not heard any orders coming down regarding the care of these people." She then walks over to the closest beggar and addresses him, "I will give you two choices; work, or die." Then, as she waits for the response, she turns to Junaz, "You cannot hold their hands or coddle these people. The Commander is right, this project is on hold until orders can be verified."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:27 am

Junaz would as before keep a cool and collective look before bowing her head to her superiours. "May I have permission to fully explain what I am trying to do and dispell any wrong impressiom I may have given?" If and only if she was given permission to continue she would then say "My actions have been as Always, been in what Benifits the Dread Fathers Church and his army, the homeless and jobless at the moment are a untaped rescource. I am not doing this to molly cuddle them, I am doing this to put more troops into your army, bring more children into the church to be the Clerics and Templars of tomorrow and. To ensure that the Church directly owns every house, every business, every soul in this Town. This is not charrity, this is the cold process of assigning everyone a role to do in Banes world, and Maximize their contribution to the glorious Vangaurd That is the Army of Dark Hope. What I intend to submit plan wise will be nothing less than bringing order to chaos and capilizing a untapped rescource, If I were allowed to write this plan up, I would put my life on (consent for para death given), that it would please you my supervisours and would only benifit the Church and army. But as you both command, gathering of information ceased until authorised." As before she spoke in a calm, polite an controll but now zealious tone as she explained that what she was doing, was all for the Church and to benifit the Church and Army. Her resolve steely and devoted, her manierisems polite, respectly and utterly obeadant to her betters, straitening her back she would stand there to attention before them.

-edited due to phone eating parts of post-

Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Audrey gives Juna permission to speak and listens quietly before sharing a look with Raegar and responding. "Your faith, passion, and zeal are not in question. It is not even your questions asked that is the problem here. The problem resides in the fact you are acting with authority you do not possess. You are a Neophyte, a recruit within the Templar order. You do not even wear the green cloak of the Church, yet you are telling these people we will provide a roof over their heads and food in their bellies. Further, the role of the Templar is to defend the faith, not to convert the lost to our faith. Should you find any with the desire to convert, you bring them to the clergy for conversion. Bane does not speak through you - the Dread Lord speaks through his clergy. Finally, I give you a warning. You were there when Sophia's failures were brought to light and one of these failures was her continued actions which surpassed her authority and she paid with her life. Remember your place - learn what it is to be Templar and train to grow in strength. Do not make the same mistake Sophia made."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 pm

Junaz would listen intently, a frown getting deeper an deeper upon her face as the words sunk in and the understanding of her mistake, her error, her failure came to realisation. Finally she would say in a mildly angery and disopointed tone. "I was so focused on end goal, I was blinded to here and now, and did not even realise... I understand now, However, I have failed, the Tenents make it clear to what I must do next." Junaz would say before reaching to her dagger a pulling it free and offering the blade to the pair. "I have learned the mistake and will not repeat losing sight of the Chain of command again if I am allowed to live, but I did fail one of the Tenents and as such offer up my life to you my supers in price of this failure of mine, it is your your right...." Junaz would say gritting her teeth and shaking a bit, hoping that she would be permitted to live and learn from this, but the tenents and her Honor demanded she submit herself to her superiors judgement of her worthyness and future potental to be allowed to live....
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Audrey takes the dagger from Junaz, looking at the quality of the blade, then back at Junaz, staring at her for a few long moments to make the woman as fearful and uncomfortable as she could. She then walks around the Neophyte, making several circuits before stopping behind her and leaning in close to whisper into her ear, loud enough for the Commander to hear if he was so inclined to listen. "You will not die this day, but you will submit to me and serve. You will learn what it is to be humble and a slave to Bane's will. I will allow you to remain a Neophyte but if you take one more misstep, it will be your last. Am I perfectly clear?" She slides the dagger back into its sheath before walking around to face the Neophyte.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Junaz would bow her head and say. "I understand, Blackfang, Shall I expose my shoulder to recive a reminder of this lession of Authority?" If the Blackfang nodded, she would expose the back of her shoulder, losening her shoulderguard then removing it and then freeing her arm from the cotton jerkin to expose her shoulder which would be seen to have the Infernal word for Control, carved into her, the word does not seem to of heal fully, small trickles of blood running from the symbol. However if the blackfang shook her head, Junaz would offer the book iand stand there to attention awaiting instruction.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Audrey stares at Junaz a moment, then grips her arm and turns to Rae. "Please excuse the both of us, Commander; the Neophyte's request for punishment is to be granted." The Black Fang then leads Junaz to the temple for punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Homeless/Jobless report   The Homeless/Jobless report Empty

Back to top Go down

The Homeless/Jobless report
Page 1 of 1