Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for... fishing lessons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roveston

Looking for... fishing lessons Empty
PostSubject: Looking for... fishing lessons   Looking for... fishing lessons EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 pm

A casual meeting gave him the idea, Jay realizes his kitten Juggler would better change diet and start feeding upon a different thing... fresh fish! After having tried to ask to an aquatic elf

Looking for... fishing lessons CbQ9Hfe

he decided to do go for the do-it-yourself and posted a "looking for fishing lessons" note on the Myth drannor board.
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Looking for... fishing lessons   Looking for... fishing lessons EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:39 am

(ok i bump this because it's still a nice RP occasion)
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Looking for... fishing lessons   Looking for... fishing lessons EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:21 pm

(well up again since my fishing teacher left the server...)
Back to top Go down
Sareth675

Sareth675

PostSubject: Re: Looking for... fishing lessons   Looking for... fishing lessons EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:49 am

((Well, when Tohrm's back from his adventure, he'll happily give lessons Wink
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for... fishing lessons   Looking for... fishing lessons EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:34 am

The Alu'tel'quessir would slightly cock his Head as he watches Jay's awkward attempt of communication. His deep green eyes watching the little cat with interest.
As he turns to leave he would say in soft voice calm voice, wich Jay might easily overhear:

"The name is Kor'qua'thel, human, and i am no fish, or would you prefer me to call you "animal"?
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Looking for... fishing lessons   Looking for... fishing lessons EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Jay eventually catches the elf's words and turns to him while holding Juggler in his arms, which seems willing to jumping to the ground and rushing to the aquatic creature.

Hum no, didna mean that, I was, like, trying to get any help one of your kind may offer when it comes to, hum, fishing. See this little on- keep it Juggler!- this little one has a pretty big stomach and according to someone much more expert than me, it would be a nice thing to start feeding him with something different, but, it turns out I never learned how to fishing, so... I mean, why should have I? Being born and raises aboard a caravan that keeps going back and forth across the continent, one would think fish is the last thing you are going to get, if you catch my drift. Although frowns over some remembrances I think we quite bumped into someone who could have taught me but, hu, I was like "no-thanks, how do you think I'm going to do that?" eh who could've known... now I'm here quite, hum, standing awkwardly in front of you talking about it. As justice goes, this is pretty ironic, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for... fishing lessons   Looking for... fishing lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for... fishing lessons
Page 1 of 1