Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still Alive... I think.

Go down 
+2
Xeneize
HeavensMistress
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

Still Alive... I think. Empty
PostSubject: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Mostly to let everyone know I haven't abandoned you. Between weather concerns and health concerns, my ability to be at the PC has been... woefully nonexistent.

Somewhere there is a little red haired druid wandering around... (not) lost again. Yes. The Dales' most directionally challenged druid will be back... Once I am better and she is finished... Exploring. I made a brief return after a month absence...In which she explored and met some lovely feathered friends... I've been away most of the week, but should be back in a day or two. Providing of course that I don't get dragged off to Oz to meet the Munchkins. Don't worry, Muirne went to find the bluebirds. She is certain they were... that way... Yes. That way. Maybe. Wink

Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Take it easy and best wishes on your recovery Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Xeneize wrote:
Take it easy and best wishes on your recovery Smile
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Well, Cormanthor is huge, so she can be looking for any rainbow birds as long as necessary for the player recovery. Take care, see you.
Back to top Go down
Slartibartfaß

Slartibartfaß

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:30 am

Don't worry, we'll be here if she returns to present the bluebirds. Smile

And I'm fairly sure you're looking in the wrong direction.
They are ... that way. No, not that way! That way! *points* Wink
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:17 am

Blue birds and rainbows? You are certainly looking for the mushrooms over there. *points*

Get well soon and return healthy.
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Having not found any rainbows... she at least finds bluebirds and wanders back in one piece. "Lost? No. I wasn't lost. I was... exploring." (insert emphatic nod here)
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Well... My utter sincerest apologies for being away. I know none of you mind, and all of you understand. Family crisis after natural disaster after Murphy's Laws have been keeping me rather busy. The good news is my mother is recovering and should be out of the hospital sometime next week, which means Muirne can come down from the tree tops and stop holding bluebird conferences in the Cormanthor.

Bear with me... I'll be about the forums some. What else am I going to do at the hospital watching monitors? But IG presence will still be very limited. I miss Muirne and all the rest of you folks... Take care and I'll be about sometime soon I hope!
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Glad to know about you mother recovery, hope sincerily for the best. Take all the time you need and you can always kick us at foruns Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Thats great news, I hope your mother has a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Alright, a hiatus that doesn't involve disaster or illness.

Taking the kids on their first ever camping trip. Leaving tomorrow and should be back sometime Tuesday.

Everyone have a safe week/weekend!

Muirne will be off on the Owls and Oaks Nature Sojourn... and Alice... well... she'll be fine. Really. Maybe.

Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 pm

I am properly sunburned now... Had fun. Glad to get back to Muirne, and some fun in the imaginary sun. =D
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Just a quick update because I disappeared in the middle of some stuff.

Out the last few days due to health issues, and out for a little while longer from the looks of it. See you all soon. In the mean time, maybe we can figure out how to get one of those super handy high HEAL skill rolls to get me back to having fun faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive... I think.   Still Alive... I think. Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Alive... I think.
Page 1 of 1