Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Castle Krag Approach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

Castle Krag Approach Empty
PostSubject: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Snow falls as Mark waits outside Castle Krag, he is quite angry about what is happening but there is no point in doing anything else but what he has been told, if he is lucky the Weavemaster, his superior or his superior's wife will contact the Dreadknight soon enough and tell him what's this all about.
Meanwhile, he just curses about the idea of being a Cyric follower, he feels quite insulted about the idea of needing a God but that's another matter for another time.
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 am

One of the soldiers wanders out, followed by a small black cloud. A handsome young man, he seems preoccupied, and tosses the end of a hand-rolled cigarette into a snowdrift collecting nearby.

"Lets make this quick. Who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:08 am

Mark laughs a bit "At last someone comes out, I was starting to wonder what was taking so long" he then looks around "Well, you see, I am under the orders of Raegar awaiting for the High Inquisitor and I would do so inside the Castle but it seems that Dreadknight Azzelas hasn't been informed and is kinda trying to kill me because he thinks I am a traitor so..." he then coughs a bit "Would you do me a favor and make Raegar or the Weavemaster contact him and tell him I'm good? 'cause it's quite cold outside"
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:26 am

"The Dreadknight thinks you're a traitor, hm?" The soldier smirks. "Well that makes things interesting. In that case, come on in." With that, Illinicker would start back toward the courtyard, where he'd remain with Mark until one of the aforementioned happens along.

Over his shoulder, Illinicker adds. "Just don't wander off, or, you know, I'll have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 pm

"Why would I wander off when I've been waiting to enter? Anyways, I hope Raegar or the Weavemaster show up soon, wouldn't want to waste your time with this setback" said Mark with a smile before laughing again
Back to top Go down
vexxen

vexxen

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 am

*Zaburra would wander towards the gates of Krag, seeing Mark, he'd raise his claw slightly in greeting* ... Do you require something? Or do you have a report for us...?
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 am

"Both, actually... I do have a report to give you but I'm not allowed entrance to the Castle due to the Dreadknight thinking I'm a Cyric follower, kinda stupid since I'm rather faithless" said Mark still smiling
Back to top Go down
vexxen

vexxen

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 am

*A light nod, he thinks for a moment.. .. Nods again and with a single gesture from his left arm* Follow. *He'd salute Illinicker as he passes*
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 am

Mark follows him looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm

The Commander quite busy with matters within Krag receives word that Mark awaits on the outside and informs a Swordhand to usher him into his office.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 pm

He walks towards the office knocking on the door and waiting for approval before coming in and taking a sit.
"Good to see you again, sir"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Inside his office he'd have a stack of parchments and a sprawling map with a red circle around Shadowdale. He'd motion to the sofa and instruct the High Inquisitor to be summoned. After sitting a moment and giving Mark a lengthy look he'd simply ask "What can I do for you".
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Smiles looking at them both "Well, it happens that Dreadknight Azzelas hasn't been informed of my current orders and he confused me for a Cyricist traitor... It was quite awful to be stabbed but I got lucky, so here I am" Mark said looking around "Also, I haven't been contacted by the High Inquisitor as you said she would, which made it impossible for me to get the paperwork that says I am currently under her orders"

Mark was quiet calmed saying this and then look at Raegar "I have also made the Church of Lathander think I am spying for them and most of the people of Shadowdale though they hate me have no doubts I hate the Zhentarim... Which has allowed me to have access to certain conversations" he smiled again "So, what are my orders?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:53 pm

As Mark would conclude, Raegar would lean back on the couch and address each point.

"I'll inform the Dreadknight that you're to be given accompanied access within Krag from this point. I'll discover why the High Inquisitor hasn't contacted you yet as well. In terms of this spying business, well, it's not exactly a strength of mine or something I can give competent orders in. While I appreciate the use of such intelligence, I let others who are far more able make decisions in it's discovery. Once again, I'll have the High Inquisitor contact you"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Mark nods "Very well, sir, I hope I see her soon, I'll take my leave now" then he walks away from the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Krag Approach   Castle Krag Approach Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle Krag Approach
Page 1 of 1