Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Right before sunset a caravan led by elves would arrive in Shadowdale. They are bringing many refugees who were former citizen of Shadowdale and didn't want to stay in Myth Drannor and wagons with supplies, especially food. One of the elven Akh'Velahr would seek out Glamerie after finding out she is the new leader of Shadowdale and give her best regards from Karovir who unfortunately couldn't be there personally because he was asked to return to Myth Drannor. The elf would tell her about everything they brought to Shadowdale with the caravan and would give her an advice from Karovir: In case the Zhentarim, despite their great losses, or anyone else decides to attack Shadowdale it might be a very good idea to have an evacuation plan at hand.
After that the elves would make their way back to Myth Drannor as they were ordered to.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:39 am

\\I don't know why I never get any reply from the staff to any of my RP threads unless certain other people reply, too but I hope this was read and will be considered.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 am

((haha i hear ya man seems that way at time to me as well))
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 pm

((Is Glamerie supposed to be speaking to Karovir...cause from the looks of it was he wasn't in SD but in MD.))
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 pm

\\As it is said in the post Karovir is not there but he has ordered an elf to bring the message to Glamerie
Quote :
One of the elven Akh'Velahr would seek out Glamerie after finding out she is the new leader of Shadowdale and give her best regards from Karovir

I basically just would like to know what happens then with the returned refugees and how many would have returned and what happens with the supplies and so on because I can't decide that as a player.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:53 pm

((It didn't say he wanted a return message. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:01 pm

\\A returning message is not what I am asking for... this is RP... one person RPs, another reacts. In this case this post refers to NPCs and since I can't decide what the NPCs would do nor did I actually know if any refugee would go to SD at all (since my post in the MD section wasn't answered too). Anyway I just hope that I don't have to hear in any chats or RP here people saying or asking stuff like: "Are the refugees from MD still not back?" or "I had no idea that they already returned." Because I know very well that a single post by a player which didn't get answered will get forgotten and disregarded very quickly.
There are people who just post a sentence about what their character does and get an immediate answer and I have to ask directly each time? No sorry and I also try to avoid too much ooc. Therefor I am done with the ooc here, too. Any other ooc can be done in PMs.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Glamerie would send a message back to Karovir thanking him for all he has done. And asking of he will be accompanying any of the refugees that wish to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Home
Page 1 of 1