Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs

Go down 
+58
Dragontra
-Spice-
shellshocked59
Arran Ryen
Ticladesign
Sonja Bloodrayne
Gorebash
Pristine
Sylvver
Aidan Airna
Niltak
StrawberryBlonde
Broninkai
ADM Lightforge
Lebbon
Kaalos003
Hateful_Envy
Zaroak
Serebane
Avarson
Dave Fritz
Z374
Wulfenote
Nurgleburger
LaughingOctopus
Xeneize
DM_Sapphire
CallMeWhatYouWant
Noltem
dak12attack
Queen Nothing
ADM_Specters
adaywithoutrain
Dawizahr
nightnoia
Molpadia
BedlamX
jarek20
AsuraKing
Muyassar
Archimedes
RedMoney20xx
on13th
Skyiba
DrunkenSolamnic
Maskedshini
Arjay
Vall Moon
cisvmark
DM Light
FFSDave
jalmynar
StaurosMallack
Navarre_Sallavarian
Roveston
DM Asynja
Falling Leaf
Sunflower
62 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunflower

Sunflower

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs Empty
PostSubject: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 am

As the title says....letters here or in a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Please send any pms to ADM Asynja. She will be taking over as Glamerie.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 am

A letter is sent to the leaders of Shadowdale

Dear Mayor, Deputy-Mayor, Captain of the Guard and other leaders of Shadowdale,

Yesterday I received a report which has upset me greatly and it is a matter which has to be talked about unless Shadowdale has no interest in staying on good terms with Myth Drannor.
I would like to meet whoever feels responsible for diplomatic matters and such. The captain of the guard should be present as well if possible.

Thank you and best regards
-Karovir
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:05 pm

A letter is sent back in return.

Yes, I have also read reports of what happened, though I suspect yours are quite different from ours. I would be most interested in a meeting to resolve this issue, as well as possibly prevent any future issues from occurring.

Glamerie.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 am

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Lucent sends a letter to the mayor's office regarding his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] asking if what he heard from (former) sheriff Mara and harvestmistress Julia, the idea being approved and only needing for the kids to be transferred to the new orphanage, is still valid, also citing a few names among the possible new teachers, and if there's something else he can do to hasten the works.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:08 am

((Just to help the Staff to answer him, the Orphanage will be transfered soon. I had DM Ni'kish authorization to change the current sign from "Provisory City Orphanage" to "Future City Basic School". Now I think Roveston have to RP the construction, gather the Tokens and Gold necessary and wait for a Builder to do the internal areas. But of course is a DM that must give you the official position Wink))
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:07 am

It's still valid, yes.
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:46 am

After some days have pass Edward visits the office again*

"Excuse me there dear lady, i have been told that my application as a deputy was succesful and that i need to find an elf named Arjay the new sheriff but i havent informed officialy from any authority of Shadowdale of that neither is possible to find the named elf, am i a deputy after all or not?"
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:28 pm

"Edward,

Do forgive the difficulty of being able to reach Arjay, I know he has been kept quite busy as of late with all the tasks required of his office. In answer to your question, yes, you have been made a deputy on a trial basis in order to get a feel for how you do in the position.

Glamerie."
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 pm

(does this mean he gets a badge or some paperwork to prove this, it will be needed when aproaching other players and be questioned)
Back to top Go down
Broninkai

Broninkai

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 am

PM Sent.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Madam Mayor,

I would like to obtain permission to build a Temple Workshop to the Gods of Knowledge and Invention in Shadowdale. My Lord Dugmaren Brightmantle, Oghma, Deneir, Milil, and Gond.

Thank you for your time.
Valtore Ahur, Knight of the Lost Tome.
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Sheriff Arjay

I am writing to you to request security permission papers for my latest creation. I have recently constructed a fully functioning Iron Golem and would like a signed permit to allow my newest weapon access through the town without hindrance from the guard. I am very much aware of the implications and do not want to upset the local farming community nor cause a scene, which am sure you would not want either. If you could grant me such permissions I would make it my goal only to pass through the town with 'TITAN' when absolutely necessary.

Sincerely

Professor Wester Colt, Knight of the Grand-master of the Lanceboard
Proprietor of Colt Armament

P.S. Many thanks again on the crafting items and the words of inspiration you gave me some year ago. They have been put to much use and inspired the final craft of Titan.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Dear citizens of Shadowdale.

I ask that you contact me through this board right here where my council can see your letters as well.
If that is a personal issues you are welcome to send your letters to my trusty deputy Vincent (Greenboy3).
Only if you get no answer from either of those send me the letters, or in very special occasions that you believe that can be solved only be me.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Glamerie, Mayor of Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Selunites wait for a reply to the letter they sent a tenday ago (in pm to DM Light) to the town council.
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:20 am

Targlan Ironhouse seeks meeting with glamerie or whoever in charge of creating new laws of Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Targlan would be directed to Vincent instead.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Honorable Arjay, sheriff of Shadowdale,

Today I found a note posted in Myth Drannor asking for one of our taels in the mathors branch, Arya, to present herself in order to answer to an interview concerning some incident that happened in Shadowdale. The note was signed by Jarrin.
We of course have all interest and will gladly assist Shadowdale authorities, but I kindly ask to be informed beforehand of what this is about - be certain you can always contact the High Captain Fflar or myself or a high officer directly whenever you require some position from an Akh'Velahr officer or troop.

Best regards,
Keeper Nadin Moonbolt
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:17 pm

((answered in PM))
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:13 pm

A letter is sent to every official in shadowdale, this includes the ones of the churches, mages guild, Defenders, etc.

Dear everyone,

For to long now has it bothered me that the rules layed out in shadowdale,
seem more like a waste of the paper it was written on. The flaws are obvious,
and to my eyes it's severely lacking. So I've taken the liberty to write up some
recommendations as to what I feel would be needed in order to make sure
shadowdale remains a safe and peaceful place.

Criminal Acts:
1. Murder or any assault with weapons, martial, or magical arts.
This is an expansion of the current laws, and eliminates confusion.

2. Destruction/Killing of crops or livestock
The old laws only covered burning of crops, nothing about destruction of some other method.

3. Sexual assault of any kind.
In replacement of the rape law, this covers also more minor things, but will still make sure to protect those that can not defend themselves, here it's up to the kind of assault to mark out a correct punishment.

4. Abduction / Slavery
the inclusion of slavery should be important, as every being on this earth should have the right to remain free, and Shadowdale should not be a place where slavery isn't looked down upon, it should be a place where everyone should be able to feel safe.

5. Burglary/Theft
This is fine as it is.

6. Disturbing the Peace
This is fine as it is.

7. Masks / Full-face helmets and similar
Is see no problem with things as they are now.

8. Banned races/people
To make this more covering, and to protect the citizens of Shadowdale, I ask the you carefully consider how you view the following races and people:
Zhentarim, Drow, Yuan-ti, Orcs (also half-orcs), Warlocks (good and evil alike), Slavers, Necromancers, Thayans (Particularly red mages), Worshippers of Dark Dieties.

- Mylanis Nirthrin Lyon
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Maskedshini wrote:
A letter is sent to every official in shadowdale, this includes the ones of the churches, mages guild, Defenders, etc.

Dear everyone,

For to long now has it bothered me that the rules layed out in shadowdale,
seem more like a waste of the paper it was written on. The flaws are obvious,
and to my eyes it's severely lacking. So I've taken the liberty to write up some
recommendations as to what I feel would be needed in order to make sure
shadowdale remains a safe and peaceful place.

Criminal Acts:
1. Murder or any assault with weapons, martial, or magical arts.
This is an expansion of the current laws, and eliminates confusion.

2. Destruction/Killing of crops or livestock
The old laws only covered burning of crops, nothing about destruction of some other method.

3. Sexual assault of any kind.
In replacement of the rape law, this covers also more minor things, but will still make sure to protect those that can not defend themselves, here it's up to the kind of assault to mark out a correct punishment.

4. Abduction / Slavery
the inclusion of slavery should be important, as every being on this earth should have the right to remain free, and Shadowdale should not be a place where slavery isn't looked down upon, it should be a place where everyone should be able to feel safe.

5. Burglary/Theft
This is fine as it is.

6. Disturbing the Peace
This is fine as it is.

7. Masks / Full-face helmets and similar
Is see no problem with things as they are now.

8. Banned races/people
To make this more covering, and to protect the citizens of Shadowdale, I ask the you carefully consider how you view the following races and people:
Zhentarim, Drow, Yuan-ti, Orcs (also half-orcs), Warlocks (good and evil alike), Slavers, Necromancers, Thayans (Particularly red mages), Worshippers of Dark Dieties.

- Mylanis Nirthrin Lyon

Bryanna reads through the duplicates she ends up as being the shuffling point from most of these sources at her desk in the mayoral offices. She laughs to herself as she nods in agreement looking through most of the suggestions. She attaches one of the copies to her "This Needs Addressed" board on the wall by Vincent's desk, before penning out the following response for Mylanis.

Goodwoman Lyon,

Thank you for your list of most excellent suggestions. Many of the changes you are suggesting have been made unofficially over the past few months, and the need to update the public law statement is noted. We thank you for taking the time to assist us, and once everything is collectively reviewed and the wording agreed upon I am certain you can expect everything to be brought to date.

Sincerely,
Secretary Bryanna
in behalf of the offices of the Deputy Mayor, Sheriff, and Militia
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:09 pm

My dear friend and over worked secretary,

I would rather request your company on a brief trip to and where is unplanned as of yet I mostly just wonder about finding new things and places to see. I would cordiale invite you to join me for a break from the mundane and troublesome desk duty should you wish a brief break from such fill free to contact blue mage.

perhaps we can find some sort of critters, monsters, or even a bandit or two to relieve some stress on..

sincerely,
Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Skyiba wrote:
My dear friend and over worked secretary,

I would rather request your company on a brief trip to and where is unplanned as of yet I mostly just wonder about finding new things and places to see. I would cordiale invite you to join me for a break from the mundane and troublesome desk duty should you wish a brief break from such fill free to contact blue mage.

perhaps we can find some sort of critters, monsters, or even a bandit or two to relieve some stress on..

sincerely,
Blue Mage

Blue,

I appreciate your kind offer and would love to join you on an explorative journey somewhere in the region. I do however feel the need to point out that I do not view the dealing of death to sentient beings, be they monsters or man, as a relief of stress. The very idea of slaying others to make oneself feel more at ease strikes me as immoral and psychotic. While we are all in our own way already dead; dealing the final blow and sending another to the next life should be a serious and solemn decision.

Bryanna
Back to top Go down
on13th

on13th

PostSubject: Addressed to the Mayor's Office   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Addressed to the Mayor's Office

Greetings Mayor or Office Official,

I write in interest to aid the community in general and am wondering what local concerns need to be addressed.   As is, it seems everything is under construction.   Are we in need of resources and or coin to further these efforts?  I have been pondering a fund raiser for the people of Shadowdale.

Sincerely,

Zadiakis Weirder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next