Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs

Go down 
+58
Dragontra
-Spice-
shellshocked59
Arran Ryen
Ticladesign
Sonja Bloodrayne
Gorebash
Pristine
Sylvver
Aidan Airna
Niltak
StrawberryBlonde
Broninkai
ADM Lightforge
Lebbon
Kaalos003
Hateful_Envy
Zaroak
Serebane
Avarson
Dave Fritz
Z374
Wulfenote
Nurgleburger
LaughingOctopus
Xeneize
DM_Sapphire
CallMeWhatYouWant
Noltem
dak12attack
Queen Nothing
ADM_Specters
adaywithoutrain
Dawizahr
nightnoia
Molpadia
BedlamX
jarek20
AsuraKing
Muyassar
Archimedes
RedMoney20xx
on13th
Skyiba
DrunkenSolamnic
Maskedshini
Arjay
Vall Moon
cisvmark
DM Light
FFSDave
jalmynar
StaurosMallack
Navarre_Sallavarian
Roveston
DM Asynja
Falling Leaf
Sunflower
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jalmynar

jalmynar

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:16 am

As Valtore paid for the golem and helped with construction he too will be going with for delivery.
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 pm

A letter:

"Madam Mayor,

I am sending this in regards to the "Cowsbane" incident. I wanted to find out whether your stores could do with a donation of feed. The Lathander farms have feed to spare, but as I'm sure you can understand we wouldn't want to deplete our own stores if yours are plentiful. If you are in need however, we would be glad to aid in whatever way we can. Please send a response as soon as you are able so that I may better understand your situation. 

May you always walk the righteous path,

Righteous Sister Imesah Qireb"
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 am

*A letter is delivered to Arjay*

Honourable Sheriff Arjay Lo´ran,

Could you please meet with me in Myth Drannor regarding matters of importance to both Shadowdale and Myth Drannor as soon as possible?

Cordially,
Ryniesta Arivaela'ruar
Councilor of Myth Drannor
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 pm

((Replied by PM))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:58 pm

a letter is sent to the secretary bryanna

miss lovich,

I write to you this day to see how the golem is doing.. I hope it has been deployed by now and look forward to seeing it as soon as I can pull my self away long enough to visit..

I hope you are keeping notes on it so I can read the reports and make adjustments if needed..

my thank,

Lord Blue
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Lord Blue,

I believe the Militia Commander is still considering the best place for deploying the golem. Thank you again for you generosity.

Secretary Lovich
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 pm

A letter would be sent to the Mayor.

((Would the DM responsible for the Mayor please let me know who to PM this to?))
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Send it to me please
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Mayor Glamerie,

As you may have heard Deputy Mayor Blake-Aseph has resigned from his position and appointed me his replacement. While I am willing to accept the duties of Active Deputy Mayor until such time as a more suitable replacement is found, I feel that in order for the appointment to have complete legitimacy you will need to confirm it. You were the one to appoint Mister Blake-Aseph, and I ask that you either confirm his appointment or deny it. I am currently in a rather awkward position of not knowing if I am in a position to see to all the neglected but not immediately demanding matters that exist in the town. This is difficult for me as my faith, my own words, and my sense of duty tell me I should be setting to fixing things... but they also say that I can't do this if I'm illegitimately in my new position.

I ask that you please respond within the next three days so I can act appropriately. You are the chosen of the people and I feel it is your right to decide before I let my own heart make the choice.

Secretary Bryanna Lovich

((I am asking a DM confirm or decline Vincent's decision in a timely manner. Due to past neglect however, if I don't hear back by Sunday afternoon I'm going to have to assume that no news is good news and move forward as though the appointment is legitimate. I feel this fair, and I'm sorry that it sounds like an ultimatum, but 6 months of inactivity out of one faction is enough and I refuse to have my character become known for the same amount of inactivity and neglect as her apparent predecessor. Please be aware I will respect your decision, no matter what it is without fuss or outcry. I just want the matter settled so I can RP and move forward appropriately.))
Back to top Go down
Queen Nothing

Queen Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:57 pm

A wax-sealed letter is handed to one of the Myth Drannor defenders, in the hope it makes it to Bryanna Lovich during her stay in the city of song.

Quote :
Dear Lady Bryanna,

I have visited Myth Drannor on several occasions, but I am yet to find any of my superiors. Do you have any orders for me?

On my end, I see a dire situation: Shadowdale's leadership has entirely left the town, large portions of the militia have disbanded, and the citizen's lives are in great danger -- and I do not mean from the plague alone. There are spells known to both detect and banish the parasites. If the Zhentarim gets ahold of this information, their Skymages could easily dispel the parasites, their clerics heal the sick, and their military once again take over the town. As it stands, we do not have an adequate force to protect our own borders, and there is a strong chance they will take advantage of this situation.

The handful outside of Shadowdale can not do this alone. I eagerly await your orders.

Sincerely,
Arila Hekate
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Queen Nothing wrote:
A wax-sealed letter is handed to one of the Myth Drannor defenders, in the hope it makes it to Bryanna Lovich during her stay in the city of song.

Quote :
Dear Lady Bryanna,

I have visited Myth Drannor on several occasions, but I am yet to find any of my superiors. Do you have any orders for me?

On my end, I see a dire situation: Shadowdale's leadership has entirely left the town, large portions of the militia have disbanded, and the citizen's lives are in great danger -- and I do not mean from the plague alone. There are spells known to both detect and banish the parasites. If the Zhentarim gets ahold of this information, their Skymages could easily dispel the parasites, their clerics heal the sick, and their military once again take over the town. As it stands, we do not have an adequate force to protect our own borders, and there is a strong chance they will take advantage of this situation.

The handful outside of Shadowdale can not do this alone. I eagerly await your orders.

Sincerely,
Arila Hekate

Arilia,

I am aware of the direness of circumstance that has resulted from the actions taken. Our main focus however needs to be on getting as many of our people out of harm's way as possible. Even life under the Zentarim is a lesser evil than a life as an empty shell of a man, a puppet to a monster with strings inside your very body; at least this is my thought. Focus on operating with the adventurers outside Shadowdale and getting as many people safely away as you can. Remember, you are an Auxiliary, you have no true superior as you are all equal before the strictures you agreed to follow. Use your best judgement and work for the town and the safety of its people. Should the worse come to past and the Zentarim reoccupy Shadowdale, the second liberation will simply be against individuals we will have no moral qualms about fighting, as compared to fighting our friends and neighbors as the case would currently be.

Stay strong,
Bryanna Lovich
*sealed with her insignia of an armored bruin standing upright with a poleaxe*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 am

a letter is delivered to bryanna, kendra, and taeron..

I have received word that ravossel and azzaless and one other has witnessed the lich in dagger hills and a dracolich join together..

I have yet to confirm this with azzaless but the warning should be made so you all have time to prepare incase.. or investigate your selves..

Be warned a dracolich is not to be underestimated and can be very powerful and accompanied by a lich such as the one we seen there is even more of a threat..

be careful and keep a look out for anything out of the ordinary..

Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 am

PM sent to ADM Spectres.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:24 am

Some time after midnight, a weary Arjay can be seen walking into town, heading to the Sheriff's office to leave a sealed letter for him before retiring to the Old Skull.

((PM sent))
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:09 pm

"To whoever may concern,

I received a visit from a Cyricist that tried to burn down the docks on the crossroads, then threatened me saying if I didn't go with him he would burn the docks.
I am not going with him and it is quite possible I won't be around to defend the docks, so I suggest you inform the guy from the Old Skull Inn that his business may be in danger.

Mark"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:47 pm

"Elders of Shadowdale,

Since you are utterly useless I am going to tell you how to get your people back and you are going to do as I say because let's face it, everytime you make a decision someone dies or ends up in Castle Krag, it is a miracle that someone hasn't punched your stupid faces already.
From this day on I am going to start to bring Zhentarim prisoners to your gates, you are going to put them in prison and make sure they are okay and when the Zhentarim realize they have more people in prison than in their own Castle they will want them back as has happened before (And you, ignorant fools ignored completely) when that time comes let someone as Taeron be the Sheriff and make the decisions because:
A) He can manage himself in battle unlike your previous Sheriffs that were there just for show (Beated them both myself)
B) He isn't a moron (He was the one that uncovered the whole outsider parasites situation that you little s**ts allowed to happen)
C) He has the balls to step of Shadowdale for Shadowdale (I don't even know who you are and you are the ones calling the shots)

And it would be good if you sent help my way, really, I am tired of being the one defending the docks from Cyricists that want to burn down one of your supply routes, you lazy bastards. Or defending the crossroads from Sharrans. Or defending your North entrance from possible Undead. Or rescuing your citizens.
But, hey, I told the Deputy Mayor to f**k off and now I am banned forever and ever, right?

Mark"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:39 am

"Elders of Shadowdale,

it's me again, I am sure you are about to throw away this letter but don't do it, it is in your best interest.
Remember when Kendra was captured and you did nothing for her? Jack Maybe asked for you to give free passage to all the Zhentarim in Shadowdale to Castle Krag and he would release Kendra in exchange! You could have saved her and get rid of every single farmer that supported the Zhentarim in your lands.
What did you do? You ignored her, you forgot about her and let her to rot at the hands of the ones that ruled you over for so long that you forgot even how to fight back without the help of strangers that you have kicked out of your own town.
I know that piece of s**t Arjay was the one doing the negotiations and that might be why nobody knows about it but I am not one of the sheeps of your little town, I know what you could have done and didn't do, I know you could have saved her and decided not to.
I DEMAND your help to rescue her, you damn old hags, because when I finally have her in my arms if she is beyond my reach to heal her back to her old self I am going to blow your fu**ing town into the biggest hole Faerûn has ever seen along with the Zhentarim.
You have a choice ahead of you and you have a week to answer this letter, look out for your own people and help me get her back or do nothing for her and be destroyed along with the Zhentarim.

Mark"

Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:22 pm

*A letter is sent to the Elders*

"My name is Celovar and I was recently tossed out of town by your sheriff for trying to force a Banite to leave town. The Sheriff defended the man stating he had done nothing wrong. I was one that fought against the Zhentarim and the Banites that had taken your town some time ago. I worked with the rebels for some time and watched many friends die to achieve this goal of a free town. I would like to meet with you Elders to see that Shadowdale does not go back to welcoming Bane or there dog Zhentarim."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:25 am

"Sheriff of Shadowdale,

sweet piece of information, the House of Redemption is doing business with the Zhentarim, I suggest you do as your law says and ban them all from Shadowdale.
Oh, and I will need to talk to you, I have a bit of an idea to get even.

Mark"
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 am

*letter to the Elders*

Elder Rory,

I have recently learned of your decision to evacuate the Banite I know as Bors from Shadowdale. I give you my thanks and it is good to see reason prevail in Shadowdale on this subject. If I can be of assistance to you, do contact me.

Bryanna Lovich
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:21 pm

"Commander Taeron,

some of your militia doesn't know their jurisdiction and they kicked me out from East of Shadowdale, teach them that Shadowdale ends with their walls or if they want to claim that lands for themselves, teach them to love patrol it because Cyricists killed people there without problem.
The idiot that wanted the punch on his face was *Description of random NPC Militia of ADM_Monkeyboy*
Next time I deliver a Cyricist I want him to go get it so he learns his place.

Mark"
Back to top Go down
CallMeWhatYouWant

CallMeWhatYouWant

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm

a letter penned in a cursive script

Quote :

Elders of Shadowdale,

Firstly, please accept my thanks for your permission to utilise the land surrounding the ruins of Elminsters tower as the site of the Shadowdale Mage Guild Tower. I do however wonder if it might not be more prudent to establish our Tower over the site of the ruins of the Twisted Tower - in such a way we could ensure that we keep constant vigil on the site ensuring Shadowdale's protection.

Secondly, I have attached with this letter the designs for the Tower which I hope will be approved with all the requisite Building Permits, etc. such that we can commence it's construction at soon as possible.

Please advise me by return correspondance of your wishes.

Yours in the Arcane,

The Enchantress Shahnaz,
White Sage of Shadowdale
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 am

((This thread is active again for those whom wish to send such letters.))
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:57 am

"Elder Rori,

thank you for sending that group of women my way or at least allowing them to come by their own free will, it helped in a non-direct way to know that there were still people that cared about Kendra despite her stupid title within Shadowdale.
I don't know why you answered my letters at all, but it is nice to know there is still someone smart within the higher ranks of that town, so, in case you need anything don't hesitate to contact me.
Heard you need a Sheriff, want things done? Hire me.
Hahaha, imagine that? People would loose their minds.

Mark"
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:54 am

Two sealed letter addressed to the Elders Rory & Torst arrive bearing the waxed stamp of Chauntea and an ink stamp of the House of Plenty

Elder Rory,

Having followed out your request as per Sister Anna's request, I would meet with you in regard to what I have learned. If you would come to the House of Plenty, or should you wish I come to your office, please send word.

Always,

Sister Sophia

Elder Torst,

Disheartened, I am this night writing you this letter. I wish to speak withn you about the prisoners in the jail. and the cruelty that they are suffering. One by the name of Daria, beaten, dried blood covering her clothing. I am positive she was tended to upon my arrival at the Jail.
The Second, a gentle eyed woman, her face beaten in my the Guardsman that works in the Jail, Enden, said she was unruly and that she attack him. Then why Elder, did he not have a single mark on his body and why was she left on the brink of Death, wounds open, nose broken, and to prove I know this. I also found the Potion of Heal, a Liquid renowned for healing wounds and injuries, this bottle and contents were smashed by the half-drow woman now in the "Time out Cell" so aptly named for when the guard wish to do what they please. I can only assume. I am deeply disheartened Elder Torst. The woman confessed, but under torture it is now apparant. So I leave this to you. Find the culprit truly responsible. Let these "scapegoats" go free.

May Chauntea guide you to the truth,

Sister Sophia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next