Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)

Go down 
+14
Rickshaw
Hygge
Max Hatchet
Ekzebiche
Ophelia83
UnsafeNormal
Lichy Popo
Klawn
Arjay
arctic_cold
Shindoku90
john doe
farinal
maseoo
18 posters
AuthorMessage
maseoo

maseoo

OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) Empty
PostSubject: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 am

So, there seems to be a slight influx of players to the Underdark again, and some renewed interest at the moment.
So, to take advantage of this window of opportunity, I propose that all who have more or less active characters in the UD, or even characters they are willing to play IF they find someone to RP with, show this here. This will hopefully make it easier for actual and potential players to find each other.
It is easy to lose interest if many people log in individually, see that no one is around, and then decide to log off, maybe simply because they logged in at the wrong time. Others may not be aware of the character names which have their natural "home" in the Underdark.
Also, post what you'd like to see more of to make it more interesting to play in the UD.

So, make your presence in the shadows known!

I made this template:

Player name:
UD character(s):
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times):
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark:

Last edited by maseoo on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:37 am

Player name:maseoo
UD character(s): Neer'yl Hla'mtor (drow cleric), Glom Backbreaker (duergar scout), Iseng Le'dweth (drow bard), Uldur (half-breed rothe).
Usual playing hours : 9 pm GMT/5 pm EST onward
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: More faction plot and intrigue, drama, rumours of heresy and persecution, that stuff.

Last edited by maseoo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
farinal

farinal

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:45 am

Player name: farinal
UD character(s): Quath'sil Vandree (Lolthite Yathrin), a duergar and a Kiaransalee follower with a new character coming up that I am not sure of it yet.
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): Eastern Europe evenings and nights but I usually play at odd hours so not very reliable
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: DM attention, DM storylines, not complex or long ones but one-shot stories, npcs etc.
Back to top Go down
john doe

john doe

PostSubject: UD Player Count   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 am

Player name John Doe
UD char Ridjec Thome a Yuanti who has been alone too long and has ambitions:twisted: Moohaha*coughs*
GMT evenings some daytime dependant on my work
What Ridjec would like is a Boss blade to quell the undead!, me,well its kinda quiet so just numbers really. Sommat good allus comes from numbers *sagenod*
Back to top Go down
Shindoku90

Shindoku90

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Player name: Shindoku90
UD character(s): Veska Uveleth (Half Drow Rothe with DM Plotline.)
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): I'm usually on in the EST time zone. However I do stay up late, and on occasion the early mornings. Typically I'm around 3:00pm-6:00pm to start.
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: Veska will be escaping EVENTUALLY, however, I would definitely like to interact with everyone down in the UD as much as I can while she's down there. I want to try to give some reason for the UDers to get some RP EXP, as well as just get to interact with the UD players as a whole.
Back to top Go down
arctic_cold

arctic_cold

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Player name: arctic_cold
UD character(s): Several.
Playing hours : somedays Midnight GMT/8 pm EST
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Player name: Arjay
UD character(s): Xylan Dabel'kith
Usual playing hours Evenings/very early mornings EST (less consistently EST afternoons)
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: More focus on UD character interactions, less focus on constant surfacing for PvP
Back to top Go down
Klawn

Klawn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Player name: Klawn
UD character(s): Shyntmurss Dabelkith
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): GMT +1 (europe)
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: active players
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Player name: Lichy Popo
UD character(s): Sarlochar Dabel'kith (and a few others Wink )
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): GMT -5 (Eastern USA)
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: More drow
Back to top Go down
UnsafeNormal

UnsafeNormal

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Player name: Mermillion
UD character(s): Sama
Usual playing hours: Random and Chaotic
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: People and a better layout. It shouldn't take 20 minutes to get somewhere to kill something. And the linear barren tunnels bore me to tears. Oh some slaves for Sama to roleplay with wouldn't hurt, but she can manage.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Player name: cheriecherry
UD characters: Mataya Zau'afin and Miz'ri
Playing hours: completely random
What I would like to see: More active players in the UD =) Sure you can go to the surface but we have a big beautiful area now that I would love to take advantage of
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:53 am

(((If someone is interested in playing a slave character, allow yourself to be captured, or bought, for instance via this establishment: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rothe master Sama and others can ensure your character's quick adapation to his/her new living conditions. Twisted Evil )))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 am

I would like to play a slave. It has been very long time since last time I played one, so I miss those fun times.
Back to top Go down
Ekzebiche

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:10 am

Player name: Ekzebiche
UD character(s): Bhinas Orlyneld, Izz'lyn
Usual playing hours: from 23:00 GMT, but actually can be any time, it's sort of chaotic
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: More players, not grinders, but RP-ers, also some way to travel from trade city to Szith without walking all that insane distance. Almost forgot, i vithing want to see potions of bull strength in the stores!

Back to top Go down
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Player name: Max Hatchet
UD character(s): Feanora Dabel'kith (Ilharess), Maja Dabel'kith (Sargtlin), Golshifteh
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): very variable... will be occasional for a couple of months till find myself permanent apartment
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: Surface raids!
Back to top Go down
Hygge

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Player name: Hygge
UD character(s): Zilvithras
Usual playing hours GMT+2 (CEST): 8AM-1PM and 8PM-10PM
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark:
- Active players.
- DM activity.
- NPC human, elf or half-elf slaves for sale by the NPC Merchant.
- Challenge ratings of every area listed on the map pins.
- Turn up the light - basically every race down there has darkvision anyway so it makes sense for it to be a bit less dark and gloomy down there and actually being able to see things more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Rickshaw

Rickshaw

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Player name: Rickshaw
UD character(s): Imrae Tlin'orzza
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): GMT 6pm - Midnight weekdays, anywhere from 8am to midnight weekends
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: More players, more intrigue. Generally just some more rp opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Player name: Shadowcraft
UD character(s): Uspir
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): GMT 12-11 pm - Midnight weekdays, anywhere from 8am to midnight weekends
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: More players, more intrigue. Generally just some more rp opportunities. and questions that are more that just go here, kill this, plot line would be cool, oh and investigations.
Back to top Go down
Arros

Arros

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Player name: Zaleth7
Characters: Zekryn or Tsabazaer
Times: GMT -8 Somewhat sparse. But I get habits of playing when I can.

Recently got back into NWN2. So I'm not sure what the current state of the UD. Though events for lower level characters would be good. Perhaps something like patrols that find something new?
Back to top Go down
Isenheart

Isenheart

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:33 am

Player name: Isenheart
UD character(s): Murgal Wyrmsbane, Gormak.
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): GMT +1. Whenever I'm free from work and other irl obligations. Smile
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: More duergar players!
Back to top Go down
Alkirin

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:31 am

Player name: Alkirin
UD character(s): Chagrin
Usual playing hours (in GMT and/or US times): GMT-7-ish
What I'd want to see more of in the Underdark: Generally more friendly new-player experience in the UD. Less of an incentive to rush to the surface to find interaction/rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)   OOC: UD player roster (August 2013) Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: UD player roster (August 2013)
Page 1 of 1