Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children Empty
PostSubject: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children Want-s10

To help lift the spirits of the town, Trip travels around Shadowdale just after dusk to hand out orange flavored taffy to the less fortunate children he sees wandering alone around the town and farms.  Those ravaged by war, left parentless...traumatized... he hopes to bring a smile to the faces of at least some of them.  He asks them their name, age, and if they have any family left nearby and keeps a log of this information to bring to Harvestmistress Julia.  He assures them that things are going to get better, and soon.

Only having one batch to hand out, he asks friends of his that he passes by to help make more and to meet him at the Dancing Moon in a few days.

//ongoing RP, feel free to hop in Smile
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:44 am

Thank you for taking care of the younger ones Trip,

The rebuilt House of Plenty will house the Orphanage once more, but untill then, I suggested Milady Glamerie a few temporary options, lets see what she'll say,

Blessings upon you.
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Jay would contact Julia to propose her to allow him to entertain the orphans every now and then, for he's still a performer after all and they might enjoy cantrips and prestidigitations.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Sure Mr. Jay, please ask Brother Trip to accompany you and show the tasks,

welcome and thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
Tonninseteli

PostSubject: Re: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:42 am

As Mereppi hears about the orphans and what Brother Trip has been doing to help them he leaves a note to Trip in the Old School Inn

"Oh my oh my. It is always the little ones who suffer the most in the games of adults. Not that I wouldn't be glad to see those horrible Zenths gone! I hope they stay away for good and we can fix the Shadowdale as soon as possible. Like my mom always said: Failure is just a way to success Mereppi, and if you want to get the world better, there might be few things blowing up on your nose. I learned recently that it is not always my nose, would you belive? I tried to get one dwarf to come see if he could help and look what he's done now. But if things blow up in our noses as we go I do like to make sure that it won't be in the little ones and they could enjoy a moment or two in that horrible fate of losing both parents. They are least of fault in all of this mess, oh yes sir! But yes yes, where are my manners!

I'm Mereppi Shortcloak, Shortcloaks from Freehaven but I reside now in that inn here in Shadowdale, with most horrible name I must say.. *there's a long part inked black* But back to topic, oh yes. I'm a student of the school of Illusion and I was wondering, if we could get permission from the guards or something, in secure way of course, to perhaps allow me to show them few magic tricks to brighten up their day. I swear! There would be no harm done and I would only use harmless spells and tell the children about illusions in this world because you never know if that beautiful miss or sweet cake just lying in the ground you try to pick or kiss is actually just an illusion with a tangle trap near it just waiting for some stupid Miss Freda to laugh at you and hit with a stick! But Could you ask the guards if you are interested in this Brother Trip? I'm sure the kids would love to see a gnome suddenly turned to whole army of them or many other, purely harmless ways to make them wonder!

If not, then either way I do hope you find home for those children soon and I must say, such work does make me a proud resident of Shadowdale in this while I'm staying."
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Trip smiles warmly to both Jay and to Mereppi in turn.

"I am sure the children would absolutely love some entertainment to take their minds off their hardships and bring back a bit of joy to their broken hearts. However, if you TRULY wish to help them in the long term... during your free time when not entertaining them... I'd ask you help seek good farmer and laborer families who have extra room in their homes and extra love in their hearts to take in the younger of the children to raise them as their own and teach them a family trade so that one day they can care for themselves. For now I will tell all the children there will be performances and magic shows around the fire just north of the House of Plenty, by that farmer lass with the chicken problems... how about each day at noon?"

He turns to Julia with a gentle smile.

"Harvest Mistress?... will it be alright if I begin such a search for loving homes for the younger of the orphans?"
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:37 pm

You have my Blessings,

continue the great work *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children   Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children Empty

Back to top Go down

Handing out treats to Shadowdale's children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: