Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aiding the Suffering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fromtheheart

fromtheheart

Aiding the Suffering Empty
PostSubject: Aiding the Suffering   Aiding the Suffering EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 am

Throughout the day and into the night, a woman with a walking stick and grey skullcap could be seen in grey clothing with a patch near her left shoulder that had a symbol of Illmater. As she tapped the stick on the ground and blindly made her way around town, she would frequently stop at the beggars and give them pieces of bread and coin, saying kind words to them and assuring them that Illmater was watching over them through these tough times. She also slowly made her way around to each house, placing packages that contained bread at the door. One stop in particular was at the temporary orphanage in which she placed a particularly large sack. In it contained bread, coin, and sewn dolls for the children.

Aiding the Suffering WZElchl

As all of this was accomplished, she kept a smile on her face and frequently touched the holy symbol beneath her shirt. After Shadowdale, she planned to travel to the other cities and slowly make her way around the entire region. It was her hopes that through her, Illmater would touch the lives of many and help ease the suffering of those who in pain.

((When a dm gets on, please deduct 1000 gold from me for the cost of bread, dolls, and the coin I gave out. My login is saradrml and the character name is Glory.))
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Suffering   Aiding the Suffering EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:10 am

*The High Harvestmistress walking from the House of Plenty reconstruction site to visit the orphans, before go to bed from a long and exaustive day of duties and heavy work, collects the sack, wispers a prayer, casts "Favor of the Goddess" on it, smiles and walks inside.*

- The children will enjoy that. May you be protected, blessed and be granted with ten times more our "silent benefactor."

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Suffering   Aiding the Suffering EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:20 am

Tasker will tail the lady walking around dropping packages at the doors. He gets a bit excited seeing the large package and waits for an opening when no one is around. Much to his displeasure he sees the Harvetmistress retreive the package. As he leaves the area he will nod his head to the harvestmistress, "Good day ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Suffering   Aiding the Suffering EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:35 am

*She nods back*

- Night sire.
Back to top Go down
Niltak

Niltak

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Suffering   Aiding the Suffering EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm

An older man with greying black hair, wearing a finely crafted plate. Could also be seen traveling, and conversing with the woman in grey clothing later in the evening as she made her stops at the Orphanage, and surrounding buildings.
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Suffering   Aiding the Suffering EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 pm

fromtheheart wrote:
((When a dm gets on, please deduct 1000 gold from me for the cost of bread, dolls, and the coin I gave out. My login is saradrml and the character name is Glory.))
(( Seek me out in-game ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiding the Suffering   Aiding the Suffering Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Suffering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: