Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WoodyWoo

WoodyWoo

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Why?   Why? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Rwolf as if in a glassy eyed stupor heads to the Old Skull Inn and the Mayor. Seeing the mayor trying to calm the farms gathered there he walks directly to her:

" Why? Why did none but me care about the men lost when we sent the Orc priestess to the hounds? Why have you removed the High Harvestmisstress from your council? Why does the militia remain in the backwater? Why are the Elves worried about the Dale? Why are the Dwarves upset with the Dale? Why are people waiting so long for their day of trial? Why?"

And having said that turns without waiting for reply leaves the Inn
Back to top Go down
WoodyWoo

WoodyWoo

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:58 pm

The world seems to shift around Rwolf, a blurry vision of the Stonelands filled with Shadow Goblins led by a huge Red Dragon. They where charging a rise with a man on it. The banner of the Purple Dragon above the man. " The King, Rally to the King" Rwolf could hear his voice shouting as he runs to the banner.....

A fire. I see a fire. Taking a second he closes his eyes and opens them again. The Harvestmistress face is there, "good, your back" she moves to another prone figure. Rwolfs mind starts to work again, that thing of Darkness near the Bridges had laid them all low. The Mayor, the battle in the Stonelands a dream between life and death. Sitting up "What did that thing hit us with I still feel it" Rwolfs asks.

(ooc) This was not the direction I thought I was going, but If the Howling Ghost thread didn't happen then I felt I must change this to meet the new "reality" thanks to everyone Rwolf ran into while I was doing this for playing along. Seems that was a bad dream
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:08 am

//Might want to wait a bit, I'm talking with the DM's about the proper way of closing off that thread, and sorry, but you're off completely off the hook yet Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Sponsored content

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: