Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard Empty
PostSubject: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:32 am

Written in a rather shaking manner, but the letters are readable.

I protect Mark now.

He maybe difficult person, but he not criminal. He kind is.

Anyone seeking harm to Mark, be it by blade or spell, shall face the Storm of Vengeance.
I not back down, even when facing foe I not able to defeat. I defend anyways. Regardless of outcome.

I good, stand for the light. But sometimes the light means showing kindness where there is not, and showing a path of redemption to those many think cannot be redeemed.

All can be redeemed, I stand by this man. Show kindness, and defend him from Zealots.

...Even those who claim to be good. They not. They Zealots.

They worse than evil.

-Ticla.
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 am

Edward reading the note and shake his head, then adds an answer to it.

"Who is the zealot now?"

signed Edward Derthenes.
Back to top Go down
Wakefield

Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:30 am

Wakefield scrawls a note below Edward's.

Quote :
Mark's banished from Shadowdale for numerous crimes, and you're a Zhent slave who had to apparently be 'forced' to be free. You really want to bring more negative opinion on yourself?

And just so you know, folks who 'stand for light' don't service female Zhentarim soldiers or threaten to be a 'Storm of Vengeance' when their criminal buddies' feelings get hurt. Let Mark fight his own battles for once, unless you got yourself a new owner. Need that collar back?

More importantly, your word doesn't mean much if you never follow through: how many times are you going to leave before you actually go?
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 am

Cruven walks up and reads the posts before grumbling to himself and tearing the posts down.

"Keep yer bloody threats off our board...."
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:34 am

Another note is left at the messageboard now. With quotes from Wakefield's note.

I not attack anyone. Always kind too those who are respectfull. Only sick and tired on how Mark gets attacked by some individuals over seemingly; nothing. If I not stand by him, who else will end this insanity?

Quote :
Mark's banished from Shadowdale for numerous crimes, and you're a Zhent slave who had to apparently be 'forced' to be free. You really want to bring more negative opinion on yourself?
You lies spreadings. First I ask now what crimes Mark do? All know is he insult some missy who important all of the sudden. Shadowdales "defenders" Ban for harsh language, yes?

I forced to stop working in Inn, you Wakefield take collar away, now I seen as runaway slave. It fearfull life as such. I wanted wait for way to be free in legal way. Now Hounds hunt me perhaps. I forced in existence as runaway slave.

I sad.

Then you and friends scowlded me away, and live in even more danger now.

Quote :
More importantly, your word doesn't mean much if you never follow through: how many times are you going to leave before you actually go?
I not want to react to this.. such rudeness. I not ban from Shadowdale, are I? May return as much as like, and leave as much as like.

Maybe treat Ticla a little less confrontational, or judgemental. But I doubt you do. This is Dalelands, no?

-Tic.
Back to top Go down
Wakefield

Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:58 am

AsuraKing wrote:
Cruven walks up and reads the posts before grumbling to himself and tearing the posts down.
(( Cruven had removed the notes, so Ticla probably wouldn't have seen 'em or responded, I think? >_<
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 pm

((yesh, didnt see. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard   A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard Empty

Back to top Go down

A note pasted on the Shadowdale noticeboard
Page 1 of 1