Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Time Has Come

Go down 
+15
Broninkai
Shindoku90
Lebbon
Kuitenknieper
Zaroak
Shadowcraft
AsuraKing
Ophelia83
Maskedshini
Lazern
Vall Moon
Sunflower
Noltem
Greenboy3
Pentralia
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Pentralia

Pentralia

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello All,

The coming of the new year has also brought a lot of opportunity for my family for growth and adventure. Over Christmas, my husband was asked to become a partner in a budding new business and he accepted, but with that, comes more hours that he needs to put in, which means my play time will be affected. In order to be supportive of him, I've decided that my time on DB has come to an end. There are many other reasons, as well, but this is the main determining factor. This is an exciting new move, one full of risk, but nothing great ever drops into one's lap without hard work and some element of risk.

I want to leave you all with a big concern I have for the survival of this server. There is no real sense of community among the players. There are factions that work well together (Zhents, I'm looking at you), but there is an overwhelming attitude of competition - who has the most stuff/power, which has created a large rift among the playerbase. This is a game, to be enjoyed, to meet great people, and to have fun all around. This sense of competition has overridden this for a lot of people, and it makes me sad.

Over the last 2+ years, I've met some amazing rolelayers and wonderful people. I want to list them all, but there are so many, that I'll do it in a spoiler, so it won't weigh down this post. Overall, I want to thank each and every one of you for a (mostly) wonderful experience.

My Thanks:

I'll end this by saying, I hate goodbyes. Instead of saying goodbye, I'll simply say...

I'll see you all later.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Sad to see you go. You have my number and Skype whenever you want a chat Smile I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 pm

What? Nothing about my love songs? Well, I will remember this for when you come back.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Take care. You have my Skype and we will always have Facebook lol
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Much success in your life and happines to share with your family, great new years
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Good luck on this exciting venture. Hope all goes better than you expect.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Take care, and good luck in the future, we'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:43 pm

*sniffles* I am so very happy for you!!! I hope that everything goes well with the adventure your family is about to take =) You will be greatly missed on the server. I'll be sure to keep in touch

*hugs* PLP 4 life lol
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad 

Good luck missy, your army of toons shall be missed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:21 pm

wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Geez, thats the goodbye I got huh? To be hated and loved at the same time is an honor coming from you. Penny you are awesome, I remember back when I first started rping with you on Dania, man do I miss those times. We had our lows, sure, but at the end of the day I considered you a friend and I like to think we've had a lot of great times together (Even if you are slowly corrupting my partner whom is a secret agent). I can say I will miss you dearly and think of you often. I pray we keep and touch and more importantly I wish you, your hubby, and especially my partner well in every and anything that you decide to do. Your a sweet lady Penny and I will always remember you, good luck.

-Bobby
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:28 am

Good luck with all your endeavours, you are a great person and your loss will be felt on the server.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:20 pm

<3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Shindoku90

Shindoku90

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Penny, I really enjoyed my time that I had spent in-game with you and your characters. -Wonderful- times, even though Veska might not have enjoyed it as much as I did. :3

I am glad that I could be there for you--friends are the most important thing to me in life besides family; internet or not. I feel through these times of games, people build friendships over time that leave great memories to remember. It's my hope over time people will come to see things that way as well, despite some differences that may arise.

We will certainly keep in touch, I hope. Smile *hugs* Good luck to you, and your family; you all have my best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Broninkai

Broninkai

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Pentralia wrote:
Broninkai, you are lovely and I'll miss your witty banter and funny jokes.

This part was my favourite. Even if I did have to make it up.  Sad  BUT! Serious moment, good wishes in real life bud -- and if things slow down I hope to see you back!  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Good luck with everything!
I only met you briefly as Audrey and Cejari, but I thought those moments were nice.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Poppet.. I am going to miss you the most.. I will Skype you from time to time ( Daily Razz mwahahaha!)
<3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:39 am

Bye Pentralia I will miss you. Good luck with new opportunities and Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

take care and good luck. *waves* hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Has Come
Page 1 of 1