Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DUERGAR ROLL CALL!

Go down 
+2
Hasbeengoing
maseoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maseoo

maseoo

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:04 am

Posters are put up in the Old Ilythiiri Camp, and in the merchant districts of Sschindylryn and Szith-Morcane:

"It has come ta attention by sum o' our scouts that there has been an increase of (presumably Clanless) duergar in the Deep Wastes.
At the same time, the forming Clan Grimfell are looking' fer more kinsmen: ta increase our defenses and military strength: ta mine fer iron an' other metals an' stones; ta start buildin' a propar home fer our kin: fer trading issues; fer spiritual matters; an' in a longer timespan, to grow in numbers through breeding.
Thus, we would see ye revealing yerselves, to recognize the numbers of our proud and strong race, an' ta have yer werf and talents proven ta the Clan, on Hammer 18th, at the Old ilythiiri Camp.

/Murgol

The bottom of the poster ends with a worn sigil of a crushed illithid skull.

(((Since there is an increase in duergar players, and some players might not have met neither each other nor us "oldies", I'm suggesting an IG meeting for all interested duergar players on Saturday Januari 18th, at 21.00 GMT, for starters simply to meet up and do some RP. (time is a bit preliminary: if it should change, that will be posted here. I thought we should do this pretty soon, though.  Wink )))
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:02 pm

*Vesin reads the poster in the merchant quarter of Szith-Morcane, looking a bit skeptical. Then notices a drow walking by and tries to sell him some trinkets.*

\\I should be able to make that time. Might be a little later then that.
Back to top Go down
Isenheart

Isenheart

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:29 am

((Probably wont be able to make it due to work. Evil or Very Mad ))
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:15 am

*bump*

(((Meeting is still up tonight. Isenheart will have to make it another time instead. Welcome!)))
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:05 pm

*bump2*
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

krampsburglar

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Yukk will be there early and only for a short time. It happens to be my wifes BD today, so the very expensive steakhouse is in order:)

kramps

P.S. And no, BD is not BeyondDalelands, oh wait, it is in a special way, lol!
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Meeting concluded with one recruit on trial.
We plan of doing something similar next weekend too.
Back to top Go down
Isenheart

Isenheart

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Another duergar gathering will be held this saturday, euro evening, around the old drow camp. I urge all duergar players to attend, for the fate of those who's interested to join the coming clan Grimfell will be at stake, should you decide to show up.. Wink
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:02 am

Isenheart wrote:
Another duergar gathering will be held this saturday, euro evening, around the old drow camp. I urge all duergar players to attend, for the fate of those who's interested to join the coming clan Grimfell will be at stake, should you decide to show up.. Wink

*bump*

(((I'll be around at 21 pm GMT as usual myself)))
Back to top Go down
Isenheart

Isenheart

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:41 pm

The gathering will take place in about 2 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

krampsburglar

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Dead Drop for Murgal Grimfell   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:02 pm

**The Nameless One leaves a note for Murgal Grimfell**

Elder Grimfell, Murgal,

I have left you a package that is hidden **describes exact place near the refugee camp in the underdark**. This package contains the body parts of a poor sod that has caused great destruction and mayhem to the surface folk. Maybe you will choose to bring back to life this surface creature as revenge to those that invade your realm to pillage rare ore and gems.

It is in your hands,

Grimdogg
Back to top Go down
Isenheart

Isenheart

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 pm

After receiving the note Murgal arrives to the location. He gives the package on the ground a long stare in thought. Minutes go by as he contemplates, uttering muffled mumblings along with the occasional grunt. After a moments debating with himself he abruptly shoulders the package, not minding the stench and the blood seaping onto the armor. Murgal then calls out to a nearby clan member, Tharhuk, to send word to the elder Murgol of the occurrence before wandering off in direction towards the beetle tunnel.
Back to top Go down
AvaPerrinAchellys

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Word should reach The GrimFell clan that a masked man arriving with a bag of gold, seeks a meeting. And is waiting at the Broken staff in.
Back to top Go down
farinal

farinal

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Looking forward to this for months!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUERGAR ROLL CALL!   DUERGAR ROLL CALL! Empty

Back to top Go down

DUERGAR ROLL CALL!
Page 1 of 1