Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now hiring entertainers

Go down 
+2
Noltem
Arjay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjay

Now hiring entertainers Empty
PostSubject: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:17 pm

The Dancing Moon Bar and Theater is now taking on entertainers of all types. Leave word for Damian Asher, Manager Extraordinaire, if you are interested in the Dales seeing your fabulousness, or if you simply wish to support the craft however you can.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Mark is sitting in front of the boat to the Dancing Moon making everyone that wishes to go there have to hear him and walk near him.
"Enjoy your visit, the guy in charge ignores all that Cadence stood for, he might even hire mercenaries to get you out of the way!"
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Mr. Asher,

Good day. I've just arrived in town, after a few day's travel. Somebody has sent word for my old master to Shadowdale. I wonder if this is the reason?

I am a dancer, floutist, and Taleteller; as my old master trained me.

If not, I will likely be in Shadowdale for an extended amount of time. I would be willing to play a few shows here.

Regards,
Mr. Taleteller.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:35 pm

The guards at the Moon, hearing that Mark is still making a disturbance even after being removed, would head to shore to clear him off the docks.

((seriously, stop trolling))
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Mark would wave them off as he walks away smiling "Until next time"

//Actions have consecuences, I am not doing anything that my character wouldn't do, therefore I am not trolling, my character on the other hand is annoying you quite well which is his purpose.
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:59 pm

A note is left for Mister Damian Asher. The parchment smells of a roasting fireplace, and it is sealed with wax, the imprint of a star on it. It is clear he is the only one who should read it.

"Mister Asher,

My name is Kendra, and I am writing in regards to your positions for entertainers. I have recently been organizing a festival of sorts for the city, and have a number of entertainers at hand that I may be able to speak to on your behalf if you would like. They include dancers, singers, musicians, performers of magical types, and possibly even some acrobatics. I am also in the process of searching out a most amazing teller of tales, whom I believe will be an excellent addition to this list.

If this interests you, please feel free to contact me. I can be found in many places, but the two I frequent most are the Temple of Love and Beauty, and the fire at Shadowdale.

May the Mistress of Revels bring you joyous laughter!

Kendra"

Her name is signed in elegant penmanship with a trinity of stars around it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

Dragon_tears

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:22 pm

A card is left for Mr. Asher

Nyx
Quality Entertainment: Low Prices
Singing, Dancing, Acting and More
Contact via the Old Skull Inn
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:52 pm

A small female elf wanders past the notice in Shadowdale. She tilts her head and her silver eyes seem to light up at the employment opportunity. The pale elf gives a rather large smile before darting off towards the Dancing Moon to seek out Damian. Along the way, she hums to herself and laughs joyfully. This was finally her chance for an audience!

((Would be willing to meet IG sometime if it would be possible. =) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring entertainers   Now hiring entertainers Empty

Back to top Go down

Now hiring entertainers
Page 1 of 1