Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Bulletin Board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

On the Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: On the Bulletin Board   On the Bulletin Board EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 am

To any it may concern,

I write this for clarity as my statement of an occurrence at the Crossroads.

I challenged the man Mark Lametz to single combat under the limitations of no potion or grenade use. Agreeing to my terms and the challenge Mark Lametz and I entered said combat. Proving his better in honorable combat, Mark Lametz chose to break the terms of the bout by throwing tangle-foot grenades at me and running off. After the initial defeat and dishonorable retreat by Mark Lametz, he again attacked and was again beaten back. He again chose to use said tangle-foot grenade to facilitate his escape, refusing to stand and fight honorably.

I took this action outside of Shadowdale's jurisdiction, acting as a knight of my faith in response to observing his armed assault on Deputy Karan who was present near the docks at the river. This assault followed a brief exchange of insults between Karan and Mark.

Neither Karan nor myself were acting in the line of duty for Shadowdale. I attempted to resolve the situation peacefully and was unable to talk down the two individuals. Following the brutal assault I challenged Mark Lametz, again as a knight of my faith in protest to his bully-boy behavior and violent oppression of others.

I would prefer not to speak of the event in detail or at length, hence this public statement. I look forward to my wishes being respected by any interested parties.

Bryanna Lovich
Paladin of the Lord Firemane
*Bryanna's signet of an armored bear standing upright with a poleaxe is pressed into black wax by her signature*
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: On the Bulletin Board   On the Bulletin Board EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Yes, everyone who prefers "not to speak of the event in detail" would post letters on the public board alerting all the citizens about it.

I wonder how long you plan to keep considering us, locals and people who stayed here much longer than you, as fools.

Your arrivism is a disgrace to this town.

*signed*
Jay
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: On the Bulletin Board   On the Bulletin Board EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Kind Sir,

It is not often that I have crossed blades with other men. I find the experience unpleasant, hence I don't wish to answer twenty questions to every person with a passing interest. Truly if you need to know for some reason, the detail of what occurred, simply come to me and state why I need to relive the unpleasantness of the combat instead of focusing on more pleasant things. I do not truly understand why the idea of wishing to leave the battle on the battlefield is so offensive to one like yourself, who is hardened and seasoned, a veteran of many battles yourself.

Further sir I must ask, truly must you be abusive even in your writing to me? I have since my arrival tried only to be helpful and kind to you. If your only desire for communicating with me is to be abusive, why even bother?

Bryanna Lovich
Paladin of the Lord Firemane
*Bryanna's signet of an armored bear standing upright with a poleaxe is pressed into black wax by her signature*
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: On the Bulletin Board   On the Bulletin Board EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Help and kidness used for the only goal of achieving higher positions within the town hierarchy is called arrivism and you, and the likes of you, disgust me for that.  

I haven't spilled blood, lost friends and faced many threats for this town just to allow you, and the likes of you, free to walk around and deceive everyone.

While you look forward "not to speak of the event in detail", only to contradict yourself and announce it on a public board right after, the thing I am looking forward here is to see you leave and never come back.

I'll be glad to show you all the kindness I am able of by helping you pack your stuff.

*signed*
Jay
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: On the Bulletin Board   On the Bulletin Board EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 pm

*Jarrin tacks a note up with his normal smile completely missing*

Sergeant,

If you have some problem with the Deputy Mayor's secretary, take it up with her and him. From what I have seen walking around, the lass has given of her time and coin to help out the Lathanderites in their goals for their worship place. All I have seen of you is outright hatred and nastiness. I don't know much about your goddess, son. But I doubt such vitriol is exactly part of her teachings. And I can damned well assure you it ain't becoming of member of the Hounds as it undermines our credibility in getting contracts.

Again, pal, take your personal problems up with the people personally. They been trying to get a meeting with you for a while now, but you seem to be unavailable. Maybe make some time to have a sit down with the lot of them and get this feud straightened out.

Jarrin
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: On the Bulletin Board   On the Bulletin Board EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:31 pm

I'm afraid you captain were right when you wrote that you "don't know much".

Brianna, if you think that shielding behind people I work with, or simply people in charge, will make me stop from calling you the very names you so much deserve, you are damn wrong. It only further exposes your fake act.

My offer of helping you pack still stands, because you and the likes of you will be leaving, one way or another. This town belongs to the Free People of Shadowdale.

*signed*
Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Bulletin Board   On the Bulletin Board Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Bulletin Board
Page 1 of 1