Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blues Research

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blues Research Empty
PostSubject: Blues Research   Blues Research EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:06 pm

After a time and blue has finished his previous work he does as he says he would..

He begins researching what Taeron had asked him to though he is doing so from Myth Drannor and is more often than not found in the library there these days..

he begins searching by asking the head librarian if she knows of any books in particular to do with parasites that can control a persons mind and hide from detection of normal means..

if she does not he begins researching by going through catalogs of books and references to such..

Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

Blues Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues Research   Blues Research EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:55 am

Blue would find many books on verious types of parasites such as hook worm, tape worm, and the like. Some strange diseases but nothing with any sort of intelligence. Rabies does attack the higher functions of humaniods, which could lead to strange behavior and madness. But looking through parasites and diseases Blue would find nothing that "controls" it's host.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blues Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues Research   Blues Research EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 am

hmm well that's a bust maybe they should just burn her and get it over with..

he begins searching for anything that can control the mind of another outside of spells or things that would cause them to become almost polar opposite of their previous selves..

he would look into ancient curses *rolling his eyes as he hates dealing with them*

he would look into possessing and artifacts that have been known to allow such to happen though rare..

anything that would allow one to be controlled while escaping normal and divine means of detection..

if he finds nothing he would suggest who ever be removed from office and never allowed to take another position of power ever again no matter how small..

as he has other things to do this will be his last attempt to find anything before moving on to the next project on his list..
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blues Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues Research   Blues Research EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 am

blue having found nothing stops and picks up building stuff again..

on this day he receives a letter from taeron that explains better what they seek.. so blue again researches the creatures.

he goes and asks the librarian to pick out some picks for him to research on them and explains to her what he is looking for with the new information.. je wants all the knowledge he can get on it what it is, detecting it with in a host, fighting it, killing it, how to force it out of the host and what kind of contatiners they need to hold it.

he asks her help finding the books only as he is extremely busy these days once again. and once she finds them he will search through the books himself.. he would thank her in advance and go to an area with in the library and begin working once again on an order he received until she notifies him of the books she found for him.

OOC To All
((
Taeron wrote:
Blue,

I know your research bore no fruit. But now I know what we seek. I have seen the creature and I know how it moves. What I need to find out is how do we detect it within a host and how do we discern the infected from the non-infected.

I need your help on this. Stay out of town and contact me the same way I contacted you.

When we find out how to fight it, we will strike decisively.

From what I know, a strike at this moment would cause great damage to the population of Shadowdale.

*Taeron attaches a few sketches of the creature. It's three feet tall and looks like a mass of worms. It's black and the sketches show it in various forms, perhaps showing that the creature is largely without any real form. He also attaches several notes about how the creature evacuated the body through the nose and mouth and how it can control a living or a dead host - much like a pupeteer. It can also cause immense pain to the host and it can live outside the body in a container. Further notes are added - about the movement, the texture and any other characteristics Taeron noticed.*

//DMs seem on board with this. Please keep it up, man. The fact that you got so little response was caused by the fact that we had so little information. Now we have all we need. Please don't leave me alone in this.
))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blues Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues Research   Blues Research EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:11 pm

blue sent word to taeron in pm

(sorry for late post had rush to work)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blues Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues Research   Blues Research Empty