Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amasur Reynolds

Go down 
+2
Oilime
Vall Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Amasur Reynolds, a very tall aasimar and templar of Lathander walks the farms and the streets, talking with the simple people of Shadowdale, he goes this way for several weeks if necessary, and doesnt hide from authorities. If dismissed by those he talks he does not insist and say his excuses leaving the place. He identifies himself and explain he was born and grew in Shadowdale, son of a chauntean mother and a lathander soldier that were killed in the last zhentarim invasion, as revolting farmers, and he knew what happened only after finished his training as templar in Daggerfalls, when he returned to Shadowdale - if accepted he would ask or talk things like:

- So, do what do you think about lord Mourgryn disapearance?

- Do you believe possible lord Mourgryn was a traitor, after all his deeds for Shadowdale?

- How it ended that we are accepting a leader so easily if she cant be tested by the pendant of Ashaba? Not saying she doesnt deserves, but how can we be certain?

- Do you have faith in the current government decisions? Do you believe we have a proper leader?

- Where you sighted lord Mourgryn or the pendant of Ashaba the last time, and when.

- Where more you sighted them?

- I will stay here and have no plans to leave so soon, unless necessary. I will defend Shadowdale with my very life.

- I am not making intrigues, and I have no interest to hide anything I eventually discover, dont worry about this, I'm a paladin and templar and I have no interest in betray my dogmas, but I'm a child of Shadowdale too.

- If you have anyone sick here I can help, if you need anything in my reach, dont exhitate to ask.

Last edited by Vall Moon on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 am

Since the crisis started Amasur is not found in Shadowdale as he decided travel to Dagger Hills direction with no apparent reason at all, but mentioning that following a clue.

((something I ask to work out with ADM_Specters, if possible of course))
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Amasur returns to Shadowdale with a list of names, and asks in Inn, merchants, house of plenty, mage's guild and auction house for these persons.

- Justin Jarias
- Rwolf Sterling
- Jonah, Ilmateri Monk
- Dacius Reinhart
- Donovan Lure
- Leander Fleau
Back to top Go down
Niltak

Niltak

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:58 pm

((New response due to retcon))

Last edited by Niltak on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Amasur sighs briefly since he just came from there, but does not show disapointment at all. He places few words at the side of Dacius name*

- Maybe he already returned until we set the journey.

- Justin Jarias
- Rwolf Sterling
- Jonah, Ilmateri Monk
- Dacius Reinhart - temporarily unavaiable
- Donovan Lure
- Leander Fleau
Back to top Go down
Oilime

Oilime

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Leander Fleau can be found from time to time near the most Northern Merchant, purchasing what seems to be dry foods, waterskins, and warm blankets.
Back to top Go down
Niltak

Niltak

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 pm

((Due to Retcon I added a new response, sorry >.<))

Dacius could be found with Leander making purchases as well.
Back to top Go down
CallMeWhatYouWant

CallMeWhatYouWant

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 am

Word of someone seeking Justin reaches the Enchantress Shahnaz who in turn makes some enquiries as to why people are seeking Justin, and whether or not she can be of assistance in regard to the Mages Guild.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 am

Miss, its about an expedition and his name was recomended to me. This is not related to Mages Guild. Ill reveal only to him what this is about for now, so it will be his decision to tell you or not, we can possibly need help, but for now I need your understandment.
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

Dave Fritz

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Justin replies "I am around Shadowdale. If you are here as well, I will no longer seek you in Myth Drannor. May we see one another soon."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Amasur makes new notes

- Justin Jarias - confirmed
- Rwolf Sterling
- Jonah, Ilmateri Monk
- Dacius Reinhart
- Donovan Lure
- Leander Fleau - confirmed
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Amasur would hire a few messengers to adress Rwolf Sterling, Jonah (the Ilmateri Monk), Dacius Reinhart and Donovan Lure. The letters says:

Quote :
Dear Mr. Rwolf Sterling / Jonah (the Ilmateri Monk) / Dacius Reinhart / Donovan Lure

I write you this missive cause Dawnlord Cleophus said that I could contact you regardin a matter of great relevance in some investigation conducted by me and Justin Jarias. If you're interested in help us please make contact with us and we can mark a meeting.

Cordially.
Amasur Reynolds, squire of the Dawn

((please send me PM with your prefered time from friday to sunday))
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am

//Just waiting on a time to do this.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:26 pm

((OK Peepz, this friday 18:00 GMT to all included, and to Cleophus Kinn that met already))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amasur Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amasur Reynolds   Amasur Reynolds Empty

Back to top Go down

Amasur Reynolds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: