Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trespassers will no longer be tolerated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rickshaw

Rickshaw

Trespassers will no longer be tolerated Empty
PostSubject: Trespassers will no longer be tolerated   Trespassers will no longer be tolerated EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:22 pm

The Yath'abban Nhileari, having heard about repeated incursions of greedy surfacers into the shallower tunnels, decided to lay in wait at the entrance to the bowels of the Tybold mine. It did not take long before her patience was rewarded, for she encountered the human Sedrin Leah.

She offered the surfacer a warning and an opportunity to leave, but rash and quick to anger as most humans are he chose to attack her instead. Naturally, Nhileari responded swiftly, and with Lolth's blessings swiftly incapacitated the man, withholding the killing blow

Defeat: Click to see Image:

The unconcious and badly wounded man trussed up securely with rope, Nhileari slung him over her shoulder and proceeded to carry him up and out of the mine. Salvaging some loose timber from one of the support struts, she drove it into the ground outside the mine, securing Sedrin to the makeshift stake and placing a hastily written sign about his neck. Once happy with her somewhat provocative display she swiftly retreated from the harsh glare of the sun, back into the welcoming darkness below.

A warning: Click to see image:

The sign reads as follows: Repeated incursions into the tunnels of the Ilythiiri have been met and repelled, and many a warning has been given. This man was given the opportunity to leave in safety with the following warning, but chose to foolishly attack, and suffered for it accordingly.

Let it be known to all that henceforth any surface races encountered within our territories will be slain upon sight without warning or taken to serve as slaves till they expire. There will be no more mercy.

((I've left it to hensul to decide if he's found or breaks free of his own accord when he awakens. He has the full memory of the encounter))
Back to top Go down

Trespassers will no longer be tolerated
Page 1 of 1