Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resistant to Infection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

Resistant to Infection Empty
PostSubject: Resistant to Infection   Resistant to Infection EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 pm

*Jonah begins hatching a plan to put this Infection on the defensive. Once the remnants of those in the Hospital are well-cared for, cleared for travel, and sent on their way, Jonah surveys the remaining situation in town...*

((More soon; tired now. PM's coming. Also, I just really wanted to use that double-entendre.))
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

PostSubject: Re: Resistant to Infection   Resistant to Infection EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:07 am

*During one of Taerons inspections, Jonah takes a moment to relate his plan to Taeron*

"I'm a little tired of being on the defensive, myself. I'm told that the source of the infection has been removed, so I'd like to put this infection on its heels for once.

" The people are terrified, hiding in their homes. I doubt even Sister Laura and I could convince them to let us in to help. If we could get any spare Militia groups to do a sweep; they need not even enter the home. A magus can scan the building, look for infected, and if any positives result, the militia has the authority to enter, and the mage can cleanse the family as a group."

*He frowns*

"Its invasive, and likely to scare some folks, but the longer this goes on, the greater the risk to everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Resistant to Infection   Resistant to Infection EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:48 pm

How do you know the source of the infection has been removed...? *Taeron seems a bit confused by this information*
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

PostSubject: Re: Resistant to Infection   Resistant to Infection EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:29 pm

I was told as much by Ken. Evidently he and some others had an encounter with the sentient force behind the infection. I'm still looking for others who can verify his story, but... Well, I haven't seen many of the normal Shadowdale crowd since I left Myth Drannor. I have little reason to doubt what Ken has told me, though; it would serve him no purpose to lie about this, and he has only ever been up front and honest with me in other matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistant to Infection   Resistant to Infection Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistant to Infection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: