Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Curious Road Side Merchent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:15 am

*perks an eyebrow* You Dolt I was just saying don't lose yourself to Vengence, was not compairing you to them at all but very well, of course ill be by your side. what do you plan on doing with him?
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:18 am

"It is better if I don't spoil the surprise, but given that he is a rapist I am going to make him unable to enjoy that any longer, he will have a taste of her own medicine" Mark laughs like a maniac at some joke in the last sentence and then looks at Uspir
"What are your plans now?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:22 am

*slowly perks an eyebrow* Kinda sounds more like Vengence than justice to me Mark. Just make sure you don't end up becoming a Monster yaself in how you deal with a Monster is all im saying, have you asked her what she wants?"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 am

"Enough with the defending a Lolithe rapist Uspir, trust me when I say it is poetic justice, hmm? Where have I heard that before... Anyways, thing is, what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:36 am

I am not defending him you prat, im just pointing out things as I normally do, for you to take note of or ignore as ya want. You know my mind of most things, a large I don't care, called me jaded by the world and you might be a bit right.

How am I doing...

Mmm

Not bad I guess... just... milling around really.. waiting for something to happen, kinda put on hold on all my plots of create a demi plane for a new generation of Elves and drow free of hate and historys lies and properganda, Somewhat lost interest with hanging around with the Zhents, I Do Miss Jack, Lenoa and that Myth Drannor Captive I tended too and looked after, what else... trying to be polite to the Lyons and avoid them and their forests as much as possible to avoid massive magic fight that likely would end up leaving a few miles of land barren and blasted waste land. Mm Send off a letter to some new faction of undead asking to meet with their leader, im somewhat curious about them and want to stamp home the concept of leaving freehaven alone would be best for them. less they find themselves all under the control of a certain undead goddess down there..

Speaking of undead, my offer is still there you know, ever need to borrow my sword you only have to ask.

Last edited by Shadowcraft on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:42 am

"I am only at my best with bastard swords, a gift from my wife that taught me how to use them properly, she was terrifying when wielding one. Anyways, mind what you are doing Uspir, I don't want to go save you from some Undead prick or something like that. No weird plane thingies either, and the Lyons, you can burn their forest down for all I care...."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:45 am

*smirks at that* I would not, I'm slowly starting to enjoy the country side and would not want to anger a few druids iv met and befriended, and ill be fine, should be fine, ill be careful." Uspir would say before smirking* How is the girl doing anyhow, you know if you want me to speak to her, help her get over the ordeal you only need to ask for my help, and I think id be able to help without magic.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:58 am

"She's fine, she's angry, I like her angry, is an emotion that she hadn't shown until now despite her many love up things in life and she's finally angry... It's like seeing a pup finally becoming a wolf killing its first prey. I tihnk she will be fine once we're done with the poor bastard."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:04 am

*had to smile at that* Tell you what, if you and her are going after him, your going to need to learn how to fight agienst drow, come to me with her and ill show you both a few handy tactics on how to bring down a Mage of my power... which he is... I trained him myself Mark, and he is of the same power level as me....
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 am

"He can be all the powerful you want, he is dead. You want to show us some tricks? You are very welcome"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 am

Uspir would nods softly before starting to pack up* Alright meet me here in 3 days times and ill give you both some training and show you some tricks, as for now.. I need to go see someone, see you later Mark." she would say packing up her tent and everything else, once done sh'd give him a pat on the shoulder before heading off.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Last night Spiral Packed up her things and went back to Castle Kreg, where she seems to be remaining for now. Those seeking her Wand Making, Smithing or Enchanting services can now find her there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Road Side Merchent   A Curious Road Side Merchent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Curious Road Side Merchent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2