Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A priestess seeks out Bryanna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

A priestess seeks out Bryanna Empty
PostSubject: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:38 am

Mara seeks out Bryanna to see what needs to be done in helping with sick or injured.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 am

"Mara it is good to see you alive and well! Laura and Jonah are overseeing the sick and injured and I think have things well in hand. Would you be willing to assist in another manner? I can think of a few things your skills would be very helpful at."
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:20 am

If Sonya goes to the hospital she would actually find very few individuals physically sick or injured at all. However a great many people there and even around town seem to be deeply hurt spiritually. Things they onced believed and took for granted was taken from them. Some feel lost and wondering in life. While there are still many workers and farmers about town most do thier jobs with very little drive or motivation, doing just the bare minimum needed to get by. The bar maids don't clean as much as they did, the shop owners open late or just sit at the counter staring out the window.

To anyone walking the streets they can tell Shadowdale is a town hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:15 am

Of course Bryanna. It looks like there are many that are not sick but...Look at them....they seem lost both in mind and soul. The injured might be taken care of but it seems the spirit of those need held. I'll do what I can.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:26 am

"Thank you Mara, I think it will do them good to see you about again. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for me as well? With everyone so listless and given what they just went through I'm worried folks are afraid to come forward if they have issues or problems. I've never asked a crowd of people if they had something to complain about before and been able to hear a pin drop in response."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:08 am

I understand. I will go among them and show them there is still good in this world and to turn to the gods. I know many of these people from years ago. I met a lot of them when I first came to the Dales.

She turns to go among the people to speak to them and to most importantly...listen to them.
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:04 am

As you interview those "infected" she would learn that the creatures enter the body and then spread about inside of the person. Wrapping yarn like tenticles around organs and muscle and bone. They can speak telepathicly and tell the host to do things. If the host refused the creature could squeeze the insides causing terrible pain. Enough would kill the host. The creatures could fully control a dead body and make it move. But it is dead. They can also "replace" a person which means the person walks and talks but the person is "dead" and infact a creature in a meat suit. The way the creatures took over town was by threatening the people's loved ones. A woman was told if she didn't do as she was told her child would die a slow painful death. They used threats and manipulation to control the town. People stood by doing nothing because of the fear the creatures used on them.

One man stood outside the room helpless as Travis raped his daughter, and she knew if she cried out they both would be killed. When the guardsmen confronted his best friend the new sheriff Jacob killed him to save his wife and child from being killed. But Jacob demands he made that choice himeself. Yes the creatures forced him, they forced everyone. But in the end even the paladins in the church closed the door as Travis raped priestess. The sheriff stabbed Andy. Brothers stood by as their brother was "infected" knowing full well the horror that was happening. To not do as they were told would mean death or worse to others.

Many who were infected knew of those who resisted and were "Taken" by the creatures and did truely horrible things.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:22 am

She would hold prayer services for those that wish to be cleansed spirituality. She would speak about the Red Knight but not preach about her unless some wish to learn more. She offers healing and guidance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A priestess seeks out Bryanna   A priestess seeks out Bryanna Empty

Back to top Go down

A priestess seeks out Bryanna
Page 1 of 1