Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A priestess among the people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

A priestess among the people Empty
PostSubject: A priestess among the people   A priestess among the people EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Mara can be seen helping around town and in the fields. She works day in and day out. If anyone asks for help she offers it. If anyone asks for spiritual healing she offers it. She puts a tent up out side of central Shadowdale making sure the farmers are getting what they need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A priestess among the people   A priestess among the people EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Mara finds in her rounds many farmers grumbling, small groups gather after the sun goes down. They drink local ales and speak amongst themselves growing quiet when she first approaches.

"... is what we should do."

"I just question...."

"We need a gathering...."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: A priestess among the people   A priestess among the people EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:10 pm

A gathering eh? If that is what is needed then that is what needs to happen. I have been among you all for many years. Even when the Zhents held control. I was here...then a bounty was put on my head but I still found a way to get some food stuffs and medical aide when I could. I have even delivered a few of your children. If I'm one you don't trust then I suppose I will continue to help until I'm not needed then I'll make my way else where. She would look to them with a stern but peaceful look on her face. And then goes to help the women folk.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: A priestess among the people   A priestess among the people EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:55 am

Since she gets no answer she continues on her way to help others.
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

PostSubject: Re: A priestess among the people   A priestess among the people EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:10 pm

((Due to recon the first RP is going to be replaced))

As she walks around town she can see the haunted looks in many peoples eyes. They have lived through the zhent occupation and now an outsiders invasion. Many have seen horrible things and some even were party to them if unwillingly. Most people just want to talk. The feilds get worked as normal, there is no shortage of food or supplies. Many folk around town feel "down trodden".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A priestess among the people   A priestess among the people Empty

Back to top Go down

A priestess among the people
Page 1 of 1