Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving

Go down 
+6
Blutbadd
Maskedshini
cdnspr
Taeron
DrunkenSolamnic
DM Carbuncle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving Empty
PostSubject: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Serveral hundred elven Soldiers arrive after serveral days of march at Shadowdale.

They immediatly start to build their encampments near gates of Shadowdale east.
Another contigent arrives in Shadowdale Woods and sets up an encampment there.

A Moonelven Warrior in shining silver armor, acompanied by a robed Sunelf and a Wood elf in hunting leather enters the town and i shortly thereafter looking for those who are in Charge, politely presenting themselves to the guards..

"Please anounce to your superiors that Arkerym Ysindor Starspell has arrived with his forces on behalf of the Coronal and the Council of Myth Drannor."

Last edited by DM Carbuncle on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Bryanna would present herself when the word reaches her.

"Arkerym Starspell, you and the Coronal do us a great benefit with your presence. You and your men are welcomed to Shadowdale." She smiles, waiting to see his reaction before speaking any further.
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm

*Taeron arrives to the scene, keeping his distance while Bryanna talks.*
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:38 pm

the Moonelf would incline his head respectfully

"Thank you Miss. The Keeper instructed us to meet with the commanding officers, whom shall we talk to?"
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:09 pm

As the elven army settles into the dale and begins their first patrols, one of its scouts fails to return from the Northern Vales.

*posted with permission
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:19 pm

"You will need to see Militia Commander Taeron, sir. Myself as well." Bryanna bows to the captain. "I am Bryanna Lovich. I believe it would be best for all three of us to meet and discuss the current situation in private."
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:24 pm

*Hearing his name being spoken, Taeron would step closer. And nod towards the elf in a greeting.*
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm

the Arkerym would nod towards both.

"Please lead the way"

((taking it to SD Government Forum from here))
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Celedien, the helmed paladin, can be seen among the other troops, setting up camp, and otherwise following orders as given.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Mathor My'manir finally arrives in Shadowdale and joins the army stationed in the east.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 pm

And as soon as the next day, the wood-elf is seen packing and returning to the city of songs, she can be seen having a rather irritated look on her face as she heads out.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 pm

*Huge orc tracks might be seen on the very outskirts of the new elf camps in Shadowdale by passing scouts. The orc that made them is never in one place too long it would seem.*
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:16 am

Shadowdale Woods
Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving Nwn2_s33

Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving Nwn2_s35

Shadowdale east
Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving Nwn2_s36

Last edited by DM Carbuncle on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avarson

Avarson

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Bumping this for visibility, since some people don't know this is still ongoing.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:25 am

Avarson wrote:
Bumping this for visibility, since some people don't know this is still ongoing.
this!
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Bump! Please remember this is in effect!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Wait, where's the RP for this located? I've completely missed it D:
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:14 am

They are not implemented in game yet, as we are waiting on a server update.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:37 am

Fincaen Londrulen wrote:
Wait, where's the RP for this located? I've completely missed it D:

you can see it on the Screenshots.

the AV are at both transitions to SD.
in SD east and SD Woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 am

oh, when i clicked on the thread i thought this was the first page. i was so tired lol
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Aureco arrives in the Akh'Velahr Encampment in the Shadowdale Woods and leaves a letter with them addressed to the Keeper of Myth Drannor with sensitive data.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:54 pm

A Towering Sun Elf clad in white robes and bearing a staff crafted of white wood arrives in the Shadowdale Woods and enters the Northern Akh'Velahr Camp. He moves to the nearest soldier he sees and speaks up "Greetings. I am Lord Aureco Arivaela'ruar. I am a representative sent from the Cormanthyr by her majesty the Coronal of Myth Drannor. I wish to speak with Arkerym Starspell, it is an urgent matter"
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:05 pm

The soldier nods and disappears. A moment later an older moon elf warrior in a shiny silver armor comes out of a tent and approaches Aureco:

"Greetings, councilor Aureco. You wished to speak to me?"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Aureco nods his head in greetings "Good day Arkerym. I am here because the Coronal sent me to assess the situation of Shadowdale's defenses and whatever plan the government of the town has to combat the threat of the undead. I would like you to accompany me to their meeting so you may also learn whatever plans they have with their militia if it is possible" The elf explains politely.
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:51 pm

The moon elf nods at Aureco's words:

"I would gladly accompany you. We can go as soon as you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving   Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving Empty

Back to top Go down

Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next