Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Representatives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ADM_Specters

ADM_Specters

Looking for Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Representatives   Looking for Representatives EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:16 am

Representative from Shadowdale to both Myth Drannor and the Ironhouse Halls are needed. Individuals interested in these positions should be in good standing with both Shadowdale and the location you wish to represent the good people of Shadowdale. The duties of these positions is to pass information between both parties, work to improve trade relations and help coordinate group efforts between the differant cities.

If interested send word to Elder Rory.
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

Looking for Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Representatives   Looking for Representatives EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 am

*Trip Kindred, having just returned from a long trip back home to Immersea on family offairs, hears about the need for representatives.  He has a message sent to Elder Rory*

"Plentiful Harvest to you Elder Rory,

After I finish my grieving in the House of Plenty over the loss of Mayor Glamerie, I shall be heading to Myth Drannor and the Lathander Settlement to see old friends and help out where I can.  I am in excellent standing with Shadowdale, Myth Drannor, and the Settlement.  Let me know how I can be of aid.

Humbly,
Reserve Deputy Trip"
Back to top Go down

Looking for Representatives
Page 1 of 1