Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wedding Planning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:19 am

Within the next few days, Asteria can be seen exiting and entering the House, muttering to herself and carrying in multiple items: a few large bundles of cloth, a few boxes, chair cushions and the like. When her men fix her with an odd stare when she's off duty and tending to her wedding plans, she mutters at them. "Wha'?! Ya lot never seen o' woman get married before? Yeesh."

Within the following hours, the large warrioress bangs around behind the main bar downstairs and mutters to herself, appearing a bit of a mad woman as she shuffles around behind the curtain for pots, pans, recipes and bags of flour and such. Her tom cat that the woman has recently adopted follows around her ankles and lets out a shriek of panic as Asteria tosses a few things chaotically out of cabinets and off shelves. "Dammit Elvira! Where did ya put t'vanilla extract?!"

After a while, she emerges from the kitchen completely covered in flour and sighs as she plops down on a bar stool. She begins to pen out a list of those she may consider inviting to the ceremony.

"No, I am not wearin' pink." She mutters to Elvira. "No bloody ways in t'Nine Hells can ya pay me enough ta do tha'."

((The time and date for the event can be found here. Just for the sake of my sanity because I'm terrible with timezones. xD))

Last edited by Maiden of Loss on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:46 am

A gentle , feminine hand finds Asteria's shoulder from behind.
It is Sen'Thia , the House Sharessian. Her large , deep brown eyes show from a perfect frame of bleached blond hair , with just enough out of place to suggest vulnerability , as it falls across one eye.
Form fitting clothes , both revealing and suggestive , create a more enhanced female shape than her body actually has.
With a soft voice, she speaks.
" ya know, it's interesting what men see in women. It is almost ... Almost... A mystery why they will bind themselves to us in marriage. Often from our perspective, we think they want us because they need and want our personality, our out look on life, our wisdom , humor, ... maybe our weaknesses too... But Dear Asteria , please consider one thing ... The one thing... That a man cannot find in his buddies and fellows... Your female body.
Now don't kid yourself, any man will likely have everything else he needs in his male companions. But, he is attracted first of all, to you as a female. All the other things we think they love us for ... just helps.
So, honey, let me help you , if you will, bring out the woman in you , so that he stands proudly at your side, with all his buddies thinking how lucky he is to be with a woman like you.
I am not saying you need to be half the tramp that I look like, but what say lets use what nature gave ya? Hhhmmmmm?'
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm

White Rose wrote:
A gentle , feminine hand finds Asteria's shoulder from behind.
It is Sen'Thia , the House Sharessian. Her large , deep brown eyes show from a perfect frame of bleached blond hair , with just enough out of place to suggest vulnerability , as it falls across one eye.
  Form fitting clothes , both revealing and suggestive , create a more enhanced female shape than her body actually has.
   With a soft voice, she speaks.
" ya know, it's interesting what men see in women. It is almost ... Almost... A mystery why they will bind themselves to us in marriage. Often from our perspective, we think they want us because they need and want our personality, our out look on life, our wisdom , humor, ... maybe our weaknesses too... But Dear Asteria , please consider one thing ... The one thing... That a man cannot find in his buddies and fellows... Your female body.
   Now don't kid yourself, any man will likely have everything else he needs in his male companions. But, he is attracted first of all, to you as a female. All the other things we think they love us for ... just helps.
   So, honey, let me help you , if you will, bring out the woman in you , so that he stands proudly at your side, with all his buddies thinking how lucky he is to be with a woman like you.
   I am not saying you need to be half the tramp that I look like, but what say lets use what nature gave ya? Hhhmmmmm?'

As she feels a hand on her shoulder, she turns and looks to said hand, then to Sen'Thia. She smiles warmly as she sees the woman. "Suppose tha' is true enough." She gives a hardy laugh after her reply. "If ya want ta help me pick out o' dress, then, sure. I ordered one fer the ceremony but I dunno. I migh' order another fer t'party afterwords."

She tilts her head and gives a friendly grin. "And fair enough...but, no pink!"
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
((The time and date for the event can be found here. Just for the sake of my sanity because I'm terrible with timezones. xD))

((Bumping this...think I had the link wrong before. My bad.))
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:32 pm

((Bump. This takes place in 2 days.))
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:33 am

((One last bump.))
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:
((One last bump.))

(( what time? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wedding Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Planning   Wedding Planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1