Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire

Go down 
+5
Eizendur
Vall Moon
Dawizahr
Maskedshini
DM Carbuncle
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire Empty
PostSubject: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:17 pm

In a whirling gust of wind and lights a small white creature appears in front of the Dawnspire.

next to it lie the torn and ravaged bodies of Trip and Amatria. Their bodies pierced in many places by spear sized wounds and their faces contorted in anguish.

In a whispery voice it states to the present Monk Lillany and the Dawnknights:

"Karovir of the helping hand, sends these poor souls home"

with that the creature disappears again in rush of wind.

The Dawnknights assisted by Liliany immediatly bring the dead bodies inside the temple where Dawnbringer Helene takes care of them.

Last edited by DM Carbuncle on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Liliany remains at the Dawnspire, though manages to write a few notes, and haves them send out.

Keeper Nadin
"A creature appeared at the Dawnspire, Karovir seems to have managed to send two of those lost in the hells home to this plane, an elven woman, and a human man. They're at the Dawnspire now, being tended to."

Imesah
"Come to the Dawnspire as soon as possible"

Aerandir (sent to SD)
"Your sister is back, we have her at the Dawnspire"

Elric
"Two of the souls have been returned, we're at the Dawnspire"

Knowing no-one else who has any involvement in this, Liliany remains at the Dawnspire, waiting the arrival of anyone else that might be connected to this.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Imesah shows up after a bit having received the message through the grapevine. She hurries to the temple as fast as she can. Upon entering:

"What word? What's happened?"
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Liliany nods to Imesah as she arrives, and gesture to the two bodies being tended two.
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:22 pm

She walks towards the bodies, and frowns upon seeing their hideous state.

"How came they here?"

"Has any sort of resurrection been attempted? Do we know if the souls have been freed as well? I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself. Praise the Dawn that they came to us."
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Lilliany getures to the Dawnbringer, letting her explain, or looks around for the two dawnknights who were also there.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 pm

one of the Dawnknights steps Forward

"We saw a small ferretlike creature appear in a gust of wind and colorful lights in from of the Dawnspire. next to it lay These two bodies.
It spoke something about Karovir of the helping Hand sending These souls back home,
and then it disapeared again.."

Helene would add

" I have examined both bodies. They have been pierced repeatedly by something and almost all of their bodily fluids have been drained from their Body. Yet they are not truly mummified."

she takes a deep breath

"the agony on their faces speaks of the unspeakable torment they must have endured..."
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 pm

"There is hope then! Karovir is still alive and able to act, and these two have been returned. Whatever agony they have endured," she pauses, "...are over now"

"The devils will pay for this affront, but for now we should see what we can do for these poor souls. These ones who gave all they could for Cleophus. If we cannot bring their souls back to this world, we should do what we can for their bodies."
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Liliany nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Looking to follow up on the previous situation and inquire about the status of the Dawnlord, Milo reaches the Dawnspire in the midst of the current goings-on. Seeing the gathering in discussion, he approaches Imesah to inquire about the bodies.

"Greetings, abbess. I came to check in on the situation involving the Dawnlord, but it seems there are some new developments. Are these two of the people that fell in the Hells?"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:22 pm

After know what happened Nadin would immediately visit the Dawnspire

- I received news that Karovir sent the other two lost in Hells back to our plane, I would please look them... What is their condition, they were healed already?
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:49 am

Liliany remains at the Dawnspire, helping should it be needed, if not she simple takes a seat on one of the benches and remains silent, sometimes she's seen paging through a small notebook, those that gets close enough would notice it's full of sketches, mostly masks for some "odd" reason.
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:49 am

To Milo, "Yes, these are the ones."

To Nadin, "You may see them if you wish. I'm not how it is Karovir managed to get them here, but it is surely a blessing. We are currently tending to the bodies."
Back to top Go down
Eizendur

Eizendur

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:51 am

Elric would arrive at the dawnspire inquring about the dead bodies.
Afterwards he would ask Helene:

"Art thou able to raise them?"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 am

- Excuse me *to Milo and proceed to see the bodies. Reaching the area he asks for what was attempted already*

- If you do not mind I would like to examine them. ((ask DM permission to cast sense life spell as
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:07 am

Dawizahr wrote:
To Milo, "Yes, these are the ones."

To Nadin, "You may see them if you wish. I'm not how it is Karovir managed to get them here, but it is surely a blessing. We are currently tending to the bodies."

"I see. I will remain in the area should you have need of my assistance. I'll likely be in prayer at the fire near the inn."

He nods to Imesah and those he passes on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Eizendur

Eizendur

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:31 pm

*To Nadin(?)* Elric says "Sir tis not needed... Tis a holy temple of the morninglord and we shall take care of the rest."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 pm

with a smile Nadin would answer. That is setled in Myth Drannor where I was trusted as Keeper. When bodies come from the Hells I like to check for myself, so I asked more due politeness, thus I hope you to understand and be cooperative regarding this. I can in the other hand remove the bodies to the seldarine temple if you insist in not let me do my job knight.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Liliany observes the conversation, but chooses not to interfere, and goes out for a walk, partly to get some fresh air and food, and partly to get some supplies. As she returns with a bucket of clean water, and some fresh bandages, handing them to whoever takes care of such.
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Eizendur wrote:
*To Nadin(?)* Elric says "Sir tis not needed... Tis a holy temple of the morninglord and we shall take care of the rest."

"Please do not worry yourself brother, he is simply trying to do his duty."

She then turns to Nadin, "If you wish to investigate them please proceed, there will be no need to move them elsewhere. We simply ask that you treat them with the care and dignity that they deserve, as we know you will."

She then waits to observe whatever it is he is doing before getting back to the work of trying to coordinate with the clerics.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Thank you abbess, and be certain they will be treated with all gentle and dignity.

he would than proceed with The casting of sense life spell if dm approves
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
Thank you abbess, and be certain they will be treated with all gentle and dignity.

//approved
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 am

*** Justin sends a note to Imesah, carried by Elric. (((OOC with Elric's permission, note given in-game. ))) ***
Quote :
My love,
Elric has given me news of the return of Cleophus, Amatria and Trip. He says that rituals are to be attempted to bring their souls back. If my presence will help, I will be there. Should diamonds be required, as they were with Kendra, two pouches are at your disposal. Please let me know.

All my love,
J

(((OOC 20 diamonds)))
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Vall Moon wrote:

Nadin proceeds to cast the spell and would feel no life within the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 pm

After finish the cast Nadin would nod and turn to the abbess

- No life here, what means they hold no parasite or unknow entity from the hells hided in their bodies. Well... Im out of my department now as you need see for the necessary procedures to their raise... if their spirits can answer the call as I hope they will..., please go ahead as we dont need waste more time, and if there is anything we can do, dont exhitate in ask and we will help within to the best of our possibilities.

The elf slightly bows his head in a polite manner

- May the light of Lathander and the blesses of the Seldarine and all good Gods grant your success and their full recover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire   two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire Empty

Back to top Go down

two dead bodies delivered to the steps of the Dawnspire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next