Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

Xeneize

Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  Empty
PostSubject: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:26 pm

A towering Sun Elf dressed in fine white robes appears in the third level of the Storm Silverhand's manor. The elven male comes up the steps he has walked several times during his visits to Shadowdale, patiently observing and studying the area every time he has visited. He knew about the shadow spiders and about the ghost, whom he had helped several times with the retrieval of an Amulet that somehow kept landing in the hands of a nocturnal Halfling merchant.

Today he approaches the ghost and then speaks up.

"Greetings Miss Syluné, my name is Aureco Arivaela'ruar in case you have forgotten from our numerous encounters before" He reintroduces himself before he continues.

"Today I am not here to retrieve your lost amulet however, I believe that can wait. I was hoping I could ask you a few questions?"

Aureco quiets, watching the ghost patiently. The Elf notes, as many times before, the purple orbs that seem to surround the ghost, studying them quietly while he waits for an answer from the ghost.
Back to top Go down
DM Stardust

DM Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:40 pm

The ghostly figure of the woman looks over the man elf giving him a stare before slowly responding.

"Bring forth my family's necklace and you may ask."
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:36 pm

The elf nods, not questioning the deal he's had to perform numerous times before. The elven male would then move towards the stairs and down to the second floor:

Scenario 1:
Spoiler:

Scenario 2
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DM Stardust

DM Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 am

Scenario 1 is approved. 

" Thank you for the necklace. You may ask"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 am

"Thank you miss Syluné" he says after a moment before he continues.
"My first question has to do with these purple orbs that surround you. What are they?"
He tilts his head as he watches the ghost.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xeneize on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM Stardust

DM Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 pm

The female figure looks about herself before looking back to the elf. 

"I can only venture to guess it has something to do with how I am still here."
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Aureco looks pensive as the ghost speaks, nodding after a few moments of silence and then speaks once anew. "I am aware that your full name is Anastra Syluné Silverhand. I ask you, would you share the tale of how you ended up trapped in this chamber? My intentions are all good natured, I wish to be of assistance to you" The elven male smiles politely to the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:50 pm

At the end of his activity with Syluné, the elven mage left the place and was never seen returning again, for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts    Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts  Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Shadows, Darkness and Ghosts
Page 1 of 1