Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something is missing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThayanKnight

ThayanKnight

Something is missing Empty
PostSubject: Something is missing   Something is missing EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 am

Noticeably absent from his usual spots around Shadowdale is Bors Khostov infamous priest of Bane. However, found littered around the town are fliers which read:

People of Shadowdale,

I now take my leave from your town, for now. The elder tyrants of the town have decided that my law-abiding self is not welcomed in the town. While I can appreciate your feelings of hatred and fear, I strongly suggest you seek a priest of the Black Hand as they are properly trained in handling these emotions. With current actions and mindsets in the town it is my pleasure to say you are quite close to living in the same state as with your previous rulers, only with a newer regime which seems more benevolent for now because they recently had victory. This will change in time. I wish you luck in the future.

Bors Khostov
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing   Something is missing EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Bryanna picks up two of the flyers and puts one away for safe keeping. A few disapproving comments later while she searches for Sheriff Lewenhart with the second flyer. When she finds Alexander she simply holds up the flyer to him with a grin.

"He made it easy for you, he's preaching and spreading religious propaganda in the town. Now you can ban him formally."
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing   Something is missing EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Alexander could be found around the town, simply walking about. He had a smile on his face, until... he was met with Bryanna. He looked at the woman, then the flyer.

"It has been settled."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing   Something is missing Empty

Back to top Go down

Something is missing
Page 1 of 1