Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue visits the Dwarves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue visits the Dwarves Empty
PostSubject: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm

blue shows up at the halls to visit valtore his old friend and travel companion..

he shows up carrying a large box saying its a gift for the thane valtore.. *he grins wide*

*unbeknownst to the thane he is in a practical joking mood this day and the box will contain 8 smaller boxes each covered by padding and confetti inside the last box will be a small mithral tube with blue's seal also filled with confetti that will be launched by a spring loaded plunger*

he hands the boxed gift to the thane with a huge smile.. its been a while my friend and i brought a gift to properly give you as a celebration of your new rank.. i thought of ale but it didnt seem to fit the situation.. so i hope you find this a fitting gift..
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:06 am

After spending almost an hour cleaning the confetti out of his beard he thanks Blue for the gift. He promises to return the favor someday.

"Lord Blue, I have a Lass who is interested in craftin tha golems fur tha Clan ta be used as guards and possibly exported ta our allies. I remember most of what we did while researchin them and craftin them, but tha details on enchantin them are a bit fuzzy. Could I get a copy of tha steps and instructions? I also have been gatherin Mithral with tha designs of makin a Mithral Golem. I don't know if we need ta start from scratch there or can use tha iron golem plans as a startin point."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:45 am

blue would chuckle and grin wide he would reach in an empty box pushing his sleeves of his robe up just a little.. hmm let me see give me a minute to dig into this box here.. he digs in the empty box hmm nope thats not it.. after a few moments ah haa here it is...  he raises up pick a hand my friend.. he chuckles just kidding my old friend he produces several pieces of extremely thin paper you can almost see through..

walk with me.. *he chuckles more* as they walk he hands a piece of paper to valtore.. *each piece has limited marks drawn on it non are completed.. and he grins*

what are your thoughts on these?

he talks as they head to the exit..
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 am

Valtore looks at the slips a paper with a slight annoyed expression, he then nods sagely. "Tis reminds me of a poem.." he then repeats it in High Elven...

Ne minuial tôl lû
Ir tirich er-'îl gelair awarthannen
Ir in-elenath gwennin.
I 'îl thinna, i amar ú-dhartha.

Am man darthon a linnon
Nu galad hen fireb?

Eirien vi elenyr
Enni e bain.
Brethil nui mellyrn
Enni e bain.
Gwilwileth or alph
Enni e bain.
Tinnu aphada Chelluin
Enni e bain.

I laiss e-mallorn ernediaid.
El-lass dithen, el-lass fíreb
Gâr chinnen. Ir dannatha?

I-'îl gelair fîr.
Si e gwanna Menel.
Si gwannathon i amar
Garel lass vi cammen.

"Beautify is it not? Of course..I furgot you don't speak High Elven. Perhaps I can find a copy of it in common fur ye Lord Blue" *he smirks back*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am

*he chuckles..* and perhaps i can translate the drawings for you .. *he smirks back* it is rather simple though perhaps you can figure them out *he grins*
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:24 am

"I'm sure I could figured them out if I had the time my friend. But ye know dwarves, We are always busy with projects and lots of work ta be done. We don't have tha hours ta waste away doin nothin but contemplate a flower like ye elves do."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 am

*blue chuckles at that* aye we have plenty of time for such when things are less pressing or concerning..

he takes the papers from valtore holds them on a table and slaps them with a hand rather hard and slides his hand over the papers.. as he does they stick together and form a picture..

there is your real gift my friend.. dont trust lightly with them.. these maze golems are rarely studied..

and here add this piece of paper to it and do as i did for the animation process..

i shall return later to speak more but i am late for a meeting i need to attend.. till then may you always prosper in your adventures my friend..

*he grins* yes i know its a simple trick but youd be surprised out how well it works.. especialy when you mix up the papers with other garbage drawings.. *he laughs*
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:31 pm

*smirking* I thank ye fur deliverin them ye self Blue. I know yur a busy elf. Never a dull moment these days.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:21 pm

aye always busy these days not a problem i figured you was owed these blue prints at least..

maybe next time ill have another set for ye..  till then take care my friend.. also the mithral golem its possible i had planned to try it myself as well as another form i have seen and a few i think would be interesting.. do let me know if it works..

with that he leaves and goes to his meeting in lathander farms..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue visits the Dwarves   Blue visits the Dwarves Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue visits the Dwarves
Page 1 of 1